SportsWrath

Punters Can Have Abs Too

mastershake

I was checking out his workout on bodybuilding.com the other day and was thinking about incorporating some of his sets into my workout but he must be a beast because he does small amounts of sets of repetitions and must just throw up a ton of weight instead....it doesn't actually say what he's lifting just the exercise and the # of reps

Though I like his cardio days and I think I'm going to start adding the 60 yard uphill reps.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/punter-power-steve-weatherford-football-workout.html

I like the dude but something is off... Ok so there's the botox on his forehead... fine.. and those abs look fake.. as in unnatural... people take some weird ass supplements these days... not saying he does or doesn't.

Weatherford is jacked. I saw a show he was in last year on NFL Network, escapes which show now, but he's a beast. Little known fact but he is also the reserve QB.

I say give him the damn ball!

He also seems to be all over the radio and TV. Does any spot open to him, actually on ESPN radio yesterday he co-hosted a show and did some interviews with Giants players and took fan calls.

He did sign a football for my youngest son.. who refers to him now as Steve since they met. LOL