SportsWrath

ESPN or NFL Network

BleedinBlue

I personally can take only so much of Mel Kiper....I have to stay with NFL Network. Mayock can get under my skin as well, but not as bad as Kiper. At least Mayock played football and even used to be a Giant. Kiper has always been on the sidelines watching and never suited up....but his arrogance is such that you'd think he was a career pro-bowler.

If ever there was a doubt about the difference between Mayock and Kiper...it showed last night. Mayock hit the nail on the head over and over and has an intimate knowledge of teams and what they need and should be going for. No one on the planet thought the Giants would take Pugh...except of course, Mayock who called it. Kiper reads all the magazines (made up of journalists who build their knowledge by reading competitor's write-ups - a big circular wanking club) and websites from fans looking for flash and builds his database the way a fan builds his fantasy team. Mayock understands what it takes to build a football team and isn't sidetracked by fantasy fluff or reading the latest magazine. Mayock is kind of an arrogant asshole (as is Kiper), but at least he seems to really know his stuff making him a lot easier to take.

I watch NFL network mainly because I can not stand ESPN. I was watching SportsCenter this morning while at the gym, what a piece of shit show. They spent more time talking about Verlander's torn thumb blister then they spent on pics 11-20 from the draft.

I like Berman and I thought Chucky didn't do too badly either. Mel Kiper is overrated and obnoxious.

Because I'm a cheap SOB, I have the lowest rung of cable and don't get NFL network. Thought about upgrading for an evening or two and downgrading immediately thereafter like I did last season when the Giants played on NFL Network, but figured I could stomach Kiper this year.

i don't have NFL network but nothing can be worse than espn. I never even watch that channel unless there's a game i want to watch and i was still worn out on berman and kiper after about two hours anyway