SportsWrath

Official 2013 NFL Draft Thread Round 1

osi724dasack

Sounds exactly like Marvin Austin.

Reese continues to put all his eggs in the front 4.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing. I like this pick in 2nd better than I did Pugh in the 1st. He went probably where he should have and he fills a need at a position which, in my opinion, has the most question marks going into the season. Cullen Jenkins? Shaun Rogers? This isn't 2005.

Well...looks like Reese and TC are focusing on the trench. Not too sexy, but will probably pay dividends. There was a lot of sexy picks on the board. I wanted Arthur Brown or Margus Hunt

It's won us two SBs.

I don't see why they would deviate from it.

Now that Tyrann Mathieu is gone to the Cards, I'm hoping Khaseem Greene falls to us. As a matter of fact I wish the Giants can trade up to get him.

Yeah Greene would be a good addition.

A LB that can take over for Blackburn on ST and might even develop into a starter.

But who knows what Reese does.

Now that Tyrann Mathieu is gone to the Cards, I'm hoping Khaseem Greene falls to us. As a matter of fact I wish the Giants can trade up to get him.

I wouldn't hold my breath. This has got to be the most anti-climactic draft I can ever remember. No one takes the obvious and everyone goes for guys that aren't even in the top hundred on most lists. Hard to imagine what the Giants will do, but I doubt it will be an obvious pick...in fact, probably just the opposite. It seems we'd target a CB or Safety, but who knows. I think JJ Wilcox is still on the board and he'd be a good pickup.

I wouldn't hold my breath. This has got to be the most anti-climactic draft I can ever remember. No one takes the obvious and everyone goes for guys that aren't even in the top hundred on most lists. Hard to imagine what the Giants will do, but I doubt it will be an obvious pick...in fact, probably just the opposite. It seems we'd target a CB or Safety, but who knows. I think JJ Wilcox is still on the board and he'd be a good pickup.

I think it just goes to show that even all the press "experts" don't know a single fucking thing when it comes to running an NFL team.

I don't know man... I didn't see anything in the highlights to warrant drafting Moore in the 3rd round... was hoping for Khaseem Greene and I hope I'm proven wrong... my draft night ended with a thud.

Well...I'm calling it a night. I can't wait to read the papers in the morning that rate the drafts and see the Giants get a "C" grade by the idiots that always give us a "C", even when we got Eli.

So we got a good offensive lineman - one of the best available. We got a run stuffer with the nickname "Big John" and a DE nicknamed "DaMonster". Cool....the nicknames should go right along with "Hynocerous". I like players with nicknames. Oh well...and to all a good night!

Well...I'm calling it a night. I can't wait to read the papers in the morning that rate the drafts and see the Giants get a "C" grade by the idiots that always give us a "C", even when we got Eli.

So we got a good offensive lineman - one of the best available. We got a run stuffer with the nickname "Big John" and a DE nicknamed "DaMonster". Cool....the nicknames should go right along with "Hynocerous". I like players with nicknames. Oh well...and to all a good night!

I hope you're right.. and I hope this DaMonster adds a good 15 to 20 lbs to his frame because it looks like he can get pushed back by bigger Tackles. I guess my wish to get Khaseem Greene got in the way and I was disappointed... but again... this is not my full time job. It's Reese's and his staff.

I hope you're right.. and I hope this DaMonster adds a good 15 to 20 lbs to his frame because it looks like he can get pushed back by bigger Tackles. I guess my wish to get Khaseem Greene got in the way and I was disappointed... but again... this is not my full time job. It's Reese's and his staff.

I know you were hoping for a kicker Naz. Rumor has it, the Giants have signed UDFA kicker Lauren Silberman :LMAO: