SportsWrath

Giants Adcock to the team

Lughead

This is what that douchebag Diehard wrote when he closed the thread on the GMB....

The childish innuendo is why that one was deleted, Remember that going forward. A whole thread making fun of the guys name is not what we're looking for on these boards.

Thank God for Sportswrath, that's all I can say.

"Remember that going forward"....LMAO......I'll remember that DieHard was, is, and forever shall be a dipshit.

This is what that douchebag Diehard wrote when he closed the thread on the GMB....

Thank God for Sportswrath, that's all I can say.

"Remember that going forward"....LMAO......I'll remember that DieHard was, is, and forever shall be a dipshit.

I don't know why anyone is surprised by shit like that. I know the whole Katrina thing got the CE shut down, but they were looking for an excuse to do it. If it wasn't that, it would have been something else. It's the official Giants board, they don't want people to enjoy anything other than Giants football. That's what the 'unofficial' sites are for, thank God.

I don't know why anyone is surprised by shit like that. I know the whole Katrina thing got the CE shut down, but they were looking for an excuse to do it. If it wasn't that, it would have been something else. It's the official Giants board, they don't want people to enjoy anything other than Giants football. That's what the 'unofficial' sites are for, thank God.

Oh, how much I hate DieHard and the GMB.

Diehard is a total tool. Zero sense of humor, and he's really let that mod badge go to his head.

Sadly, I see the same corrupting influence on BronxRik over here......the dude used to be really cool.....now, he's sort of cool.

Diehard is a total tool. Zero sense of humor, and he's really let that mod badge go to his head.

Sadly, I see the same corrupting influence on BronxRik over here......the dude used to be really cool.....now, he's sort of cool.

I really hate it there to be honest. Now, I just post for shits and giggle and whenever I feel like writing about the Giants.

Once you start talking about another team, that thread won't get replies. It's like a cluster fuck of Giants and more Giants and even more Giants....

I really hate it there to be honest. Now, I just post for shits and giggle and whenever I feel like writing about the Giants.

Once you start talking about another team, that thread won't get replies. It's like a cluster fuck of Giants and more Giants and even more Giants....

I'm banned from there for life :flex:

The only thing the GMB has going for it is the traffic.....but it's like a big fucking herd....seems like most of the people don't even look at the index before making a post..... multiple threads on the same topic, constantly.

I'd like to see a few more Giants fans over here, frankly. But guys like Diehard are such douchebags that they'll delete threads that reference boards like Sportswrath, too.

I wouldn't be there at all except I'm outside the NY market and therefore don't get any Giants news beyond the internet

The only thing the GMB has going for it is the traffic.....but it's like a big fucking herd....seems like most of the people don't even look at the index before making a post..... multiple threads on the same topic, constantly.

I'd like to see a few more Giants fans over here, frankly. But guys like Diehard are such douchebags that they'll delete threads that reference boards like Sportswrath, too.

I wouldn't be there at all except I'm outside the NY market and therefore don't get any Giants news beyond the internet

That's what this forum is for, Pal :rules:

Your Mom thinks I'm super cool.