SportsWrath

Let's GO Cleveland!

BronxRik

refs are screwing up OT replays.and Come on CBS and the NFL in the age of having a camera in every nook and cranny why cant there be a reverse angle, reverse 1/4 angle, reverse top angle? I mean 20 different views of any play the ball was a fumble from Austin. Refs cant blow the whistle so fast.

Guys....this thread is an embarrassment. We shouldnt be bothered about what the other team does. We win and that thats it. We fuck up, doesnt mean we hope for other fuckups. yes, we all do, but a thread is unnecessary. Dallas is winning some close games and that scares me while we are losing games we should win and we already won our share of close games we had no business winning. This is bad karma. Lets just thrash some ass after the bye and just win. To hell with what others do....

Guys....this thread is an embarrassment. We shouldnt be bothered about what the other team does. We win and that thats it. We fuck up, doesnt mean we hope for other fuckups. yes, we all do, but a thread is unnecessary. Dallas is winning some close games and that scares me while we are losing games we should win and we already won our share of close games we had no business winning. This is bad karma. Lets just thrash some ass after the bye and just win. To hell with what others do....

Who said we case what Dallas does?

We were in it to see what Weeden would do, obviously.