SportsWrath

Giants 1st Round Pick (32) -- Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College

parlintm

Maybe this guy can extend Kiwanka's career. EA said on NFL network he's going to be put into our DE rotation and said we never could have too many. Said "Him and Lavar are going to be tough to stop." That means Strahan's production will go down as he'll be on LE on third and longs.

His physical ability has pro bowl written all over him. It is kind of nice that EA is still thinking about our future that he won't be here to enjoy.

If Justice is STILL falling, maybe there'a reason for that right? Obviously, teams see something that they don't like.

Guest Carbo
It's not a given Holmes/Jackson would have beaten out Carter/Taylor for the 3rd WR slot.
Of course it is! If for no other reason that both of the latter will be on the IR by week 3.

Watson at 32 would have been nice...

Holmes at 25 would have came in and automatically won the slot position, maybe even beat out Amani.

Lendale White being drafted would allow us to actually give the ball to someone other than Tiki and have them still pick up yards.

Your blind defense of this pick is admirable but it really wasn't the best pick they could have made. Hell, we could have traded down AGAIN and still picked him up.

WR rarely ever come into the NFL and perform well. Just look at all the top 10 WR's chosen over the past couple of years. NO chance they would take Toomer's spot.

Lendale is going to be an awful pro. He's just like Ron Dayne.

Watson is arguable, but I think we will be able to get a solid DT later in the draft. And Mathias is a better player than Watson.

His physical ability has pro bowl written all over him. It is kind of nice that EA is still thinking about our future that he won't be here to enjoy.

If Justice is STILL falling, maybe there'a reason for that right? Obviously, teams see something that they don't like.

Maybe his three arrests.

I remember in 2003 they didn't even discuss Osi's pick.

they basically said that it was a reach because many had him going in the 2nd...i dont even remember them showing anything about him other than DBrick owning him in the early part of the draft.

WR rarely ever come into the NFL and perform well. Just look at all the top 10 WR's chosen over the past couple of years. NO chance they would take Toomer's spot.

Lendale is going to be an awful pro. He's just like Ron Dayne.

Watson is arguable, but I think we will be able to get a solid DT later in the draft. And Mathias is a better player than Watson.

different team, different coach, different player. You CANNOT say that Lendale would be just like Dayne.

funny because they didn't think Logan Mankins (who the fuck) was a reach at the same pick last year.... even when he was projected late 3rd round...

what about the bills and Donte Whitener at 8 lol. What a horrible pick. I guess there's relief in that we arent the only NY team that makes shitty decisions. The Jets, on the other hand, are having a great draft. Their Oline is set for years.

but then again who are we to say horrible pick....

who knows how they'll turn out...

i thought OSI was a bad pick back in 03

The only thing I can say is that at least Molasses isn't small school material.

different team, different coach, different player. You CANNOT say that Lendale would be just like Dayne.

everything about him reminds me of dayne. all of his "great" highlights are plays that when I watch them I think, "NFL defense tackles him for a loss there... no gain on that play either..." He's able to make plays because its against weak college defenses but I think when he gets to the pros he will have lots of trouble.