SportsWrath

Giants 1st Round Pick (32) -- Mathias Kiwanuka, DE, Boston College

parlintm

Strahan has 2 more years at least in him...and this guy isnt going to beat out Osi. High priced back up.

and it will take exactly 2 years for this guy to be ready to take over opposite to Osi :TU:

and it will take exactly 2 years for this guy to be ready to take over opposite to Osi :TU:

you guys dont believe we are ready to win NOW? because I do...and I would be picking Lendale White if I was drafting for our future, not a DE that has 3 players as of now that are better than him at DE (Strahan, Osi, and Tuck)...with Osi and Tuck potentially starting 2 years from now, the only way I see Matthias contributing is if he immediately makes the switch to LB.

Guest Carbo
We should have drafted Santonio Holmes. Ernie blew it.
Considering we don't have one WR worth a damn, that's hard to argue.

Considering we don't have one WR worth a damn, that's hard to argue.

it's pathetic we dont have one WR putting up any kind of touchdown numbers and Holmes is a TD monster and we still traded and reached.

so the NFL isnt a win now league????

It is, but you don't do it by playing rookies. I dont think there was anybody available that was a big impact player this year. Everyone would have been a backup/player for the future. If you can name someone who would have come in and stared, Ill be suprised.

It is, but you don't do it by playing rookies. I dont think there was anybody available that was a big impact player this year. Everyone would have been a backup/player for the future. If you can name someone who would have come in and stared, Ill be suprised.

Watson at 32 would have been nice...

Holmes at 25 would have came in and automatically won the slot position, maybe even beat out Amani.

Lendale White being drafted would allow us to actually give the ball to someone other than Tiki and have them still pick up yards.

Your blind defense of this pick is admirable but it really wasn't the best pick they could have made. Hell, we could have traded down AGAIN and still picked him up.

Guest Carbo
This coming from the fab 4 who would have killed EA if he had drafted an offensive player and have said that with every comment leading up to the draft...
Not from me, pal. I've been bitching and moaning that the Giants haven't had a deep threat in 30 years. And they still don't. . .