SportsWrath

Philadeplhia fans throwing in the towel

JackStroud

Read back up this topic and I said you would win if we let you win the battle of motivation

you did

Congrats.........I officially am declaring The Great Eagles a DYNASTY, and a DREAM TEAM......now you're truly screwed LOL

BTW except for the scrambles Vick looked like a poor man's Vince Young......his inacuracy and nervousness rivals Mark Snanchez.......as for Eli he was superb except for that one incredibly dumb INT

It was an exciting game right down to the last second, it was a thriller......could have gone either way....I would not reserve any flights to the SB yet my friend.......unless you are going to watch the Giants repeat. I enjoyed the spectacle, hated the ending

BTW nice 1 foot inbounds snag by Jackson BTW for 38 yds.........the old replacement officials reviewed everything (loved it) these dirtbags reviewed nothing.......we are sending you the bill for all the ripped jerseys on our Dlinemen.....lots of holds..no calls......did you see that perfect tackle of Tuck by your Oline in the miricle skipped reception over-ruled....the only replay of the night and they got it dead wrong.......why should I have expected anything else?

but for now its your turn to gloat........go right ahead, don't let me stop you.......make way for the DYNASTY LOL

Jack, there is holding on every play of every game by every team. Quit your whining and take this one like a man. Pressure on Eli, an uncharacteristic ground game by Philly, and no turnovers is why Philly won the game.

Jack, there is holding on every play of every game by every team. Quit your whining and take this one like a man. Pressure on Eli, an uncharacteristic ground game by Philly, and no turnovers is why Philly won the game.

holding yes

tackles on a guys back no

review the game tape and get back to me

I did not want these sitbag refs back and if you really watch the tape you will see why

as for the game......if our senile HC runs and dunks to the 20 yd line- game over

you lucked out and you know it

The Eagles are not going to soar and you know that too

so don't over-gloat.........I'm happy for Dawkins.....one of the best NFL players of all time

for the life of me I do not know why he retired

Im not whining, and I'm not even concerned......last night convinced me that even against the refs and depleated the Giants are a terrific team.....too bad you do not get to see Andre Brown more

holding yes

tackles on a guys back no

review the game tape and get back to me

I did not want these sitbag refs back and if you really watch the tape you will see why

as for the game......if our senile HC runs and dunks to the 20 yd line- game over

you lucked out and you know it

The Eagles are not going to soar and you know that too

so don't over-gloat.........I'm happy for Dawkins.....one of the best NFL players of all time

for the life of me I do not know why he retired

8 out of 9 is not luck Jack, but you keep telling yourself that. I'm going to run out and grab some cheese for your whine. :laugh:

Nope- Dallas will lose tonight going to 3-2 or 2-3 next week

YOU have not beaten Pittsburg since 1832 so you go to 3-2

We should be able to handle Cleveland, or call it a year........

Sunday night we will be atop the NFC East again (3-2, dont give me the tie breaker crapp in October) and will never look back

We will finish 11-5

You guys will finish 8-8 and Fatso sent packing (serves him right for sending that deflated ball on the field last night LOL)

We will go on to the SB again...........will we win? We always do when Eli is QB

How I can say that???? because we average 1 SB win every 4 years...........you have not won a SB in 52 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have appeared in more SBs than any other team in the last 25 years- 5..........thats one appearance every 5 years for the last Quarter Century

YOU will likely beat the Cub and Red Sox all time record for futility.....you have been to one SB and your QB barfed up his chunky soup on the final drive LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you have beaten the Giants 8 out of 9, and your trophy case is EMPTY

We win a SB every 4 years..............which Stat do you like best?.........We keep up this pace we will have to build a new wing to house all the Lombardi's

Yesterday WAS your SB............and do not tell me for a second your heart did not halt when that kick was headed straight down the pipe

Now go away until after you lose to Pittsburg, then you may return.......you are dismissed

8 out of 9 is not luck Jack, but you keep telling yourself that. I'm going to run out and grab some cheese for your whine. :laugh:

It's too bad for the AFC teams that Andy Reid coaches in the NFC....he would have owned Tommy C. during those Super Bowls.....

True DAT..........Coughlin always gets his pants pulled down by fat Andy

I don't mean to get all brotherly here with you, Jack, but seriously, is there a tandem of head coaches on the field at any one time that are goofier looking than Andy Reid and Tom Coughlin?

Nope- Dallas will lose tonight going to 3-2 or 2-3 next week

YOU have not beaten Pittsburg since 1832 so you go to 3-2

We should be able to handle Cleveland, or call it a year........

Sunday night we will be atop the NFC East again (3-2, dont give me the tie breaker crapp in October) and will never look back

We will finish 11-5

You guys will finish 8-8 and Fatso sent packing (serves him right for sending that deflated ball on the field last night LOL)

We will go on to the SB again...........will we win? We always do when Eli is QB

How I can say that???? because we average 1 SB win every 4 years...........you have not won a SB in 52 YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have appeared in more SBs than any other team in the last 25 years- 5..........thats one appearance every 5 years for the last Quarter Century

YOU will likely beat the Cub and Red Sox all time record for futility.....you have been to one SB and your QB barfed up his chunky soup on the final drive LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

so you have beaten the Giants 8 out of 9, and your trophy case is EMPTY

We win a SB every 4 years..............which Stat do you like best?.........We keep up this pace we will have to build a new wing to house all the Lombardi's

Yesterday WAS your SB............and do not tell me for a second your heart did not halt when that kick was headed straight down the pipe

Now go away until after you lose to Pittsburg, then you may return.......you are dismissed

Wouldn't it have been easier to just say "yes I'm mad BG?" :laugh: We'll get past the Steelers next week Jack. After that we'll pummel Detroit and head into our bye week at 5-1. Coughlin's a good coach, so I'm sure he's not gonna look past the Clowns this week. I'll give you that much. His speech at the podium yesterday was class.

And for the record With a total 46-27-3 record over the Steelers, the Eagles have won 6 out of the last 8 games. :laugh:

And the Steelers are the 2nd most prolific SB team in the last 25 years........I'd say they are the significant PA franchise.......not regular season wonders like the Beagles

I would love to win all our regular season games, but we have proven time and again all we need is an entry card to the dance and the rest is history

Remember the time Jon Gruden said he would play you on the Walt Whitman bridge then proceeded to trounce you in your house 55-0.........I loved that Eagles moment. What happened???? LOL

Does anyone have that cheesy picture of the Eagles trophy case for our friend to print out and frame?

hey Mr 4 Pts.........what happened when you played those other Birds? We do not get blown out....we're in every game to the end. 27 to 6?????? WTF

Why dont you see if the Steelers will allow another Dawkins night? HaHaHa

And the Steelers are the 2nd most prolific SB team in the last 25 years........I'd say they are the significant PA franchise.......not regular season wonders like the Beagles

I would love to win all our regular season games, but we have proven time and again all we need is an entry card to the dance and the rest is history

Remember the time Jon Gruden said he would play you on the Walt Whitman bridge then proceeded to trounce you in your house 55-0.........I loved that Eagles moment. What happened???? LOL

Does anyone have that cheesy picture of the Eagles trophy case for our friend to prrint out and frame?

No, I've never met Gruden. Have you? Did he coach for the Giants??? Why are we talking about Gruden all of a sudden Jack? Have you run out of gas? Question is Jack... Why can't the G-men trounce the Iggs in their house? You said it would be 44-17 Giants. I tried to talk some sense into to you to no avail. You couldn't see the forest for the trees. I said it'd be a close game. I was right and you were wrong. Just admit it and we can move on.

No, I've never met Gruden. Have you? Did he coach for the Giants??? Why are we talking about Gruden all of a sudden Jack? Have you run out of gas? Question is Jack... Why can't the G-men trounce the Iggs in their house? You said it would be 44-17 Giants. I tried to talk some sense into to you to no avail. You couldn't see the forest for the trees. I said it'd be a close game. I was right and you were wrong. Just admit it and we can move on.

I also said you would win if your team outmotivated us........dont have a selective memory

I bring up the Gruden Walt Whitman story because I was on my floor belly laughing for days afterwards.......was really really funny stuff

Why dont you get Jon to replace Cheesesteak?

I also said you would win if your team outmotivated us........dont have a selective memory

I bring up the Gruden Walt Whitman story because I was on my floor belly laughing for days afterwards.......was really really funny stuff

Why dont you get Jon to replace Cheesesteak?

Why don't you stay on topic Jack. I was right. You were WAY out in left field with a 44-17 prdiction. I warned you about out D this year. You said "blah, blah, blah, Eagles" :LMAO: You're a typical GMB homer Jack. Any time you're backed into a corner you fall back on Lombardis and superbowl rings just like a cowballs fan. C'mon Jackie boy! Man up.

Why don't you stay on topic Jack. I was right. You were WAY out in left field with a 44-17 prdiction. I warned you about out D this year. You said "blah, blah, blah, Eagles" :LMAO: You're a typical GMB homer Jack. Any time you're backed into a corner you fall back on Lombardis and superbowl rings just like a cowballs fan. C'mon Jackie boy! Man up.

To be fair, Jack's normal playing position is way out in left field so Jack is right :P

:LMAO:

In the end I have reduced my opponent to an emoticom, as per usual......

Cheesy, we will see you on Game 16 at MetLife........where you are likely to be 3-12......Say hello to Mike Vick and have him bring his shine kit to game 16.....The Giants have arranged to have a real replica Barn for him to practice at in the parking lot.......Broad side and all

LOL........OK here is your game 16 score- Giants 44 Eagles 10......you are a glutton for punishment. I saw you brought the deflated football story to your fellow penitents over the Rant and Rave in Jail Board.....IT WAS A JOKE :F-U: .....if you prefer we will play you guys on the Walt Whitman Bridge next year :ShakeBoobs: .......Will you be here after the SFO game when we regain 1st place??????? :toilet:

In the end I have reduced my opponent to an emoticom, as per usual......

Cheesy, we will see you on Game 16 at MetLife........where you are likely to be 3-12......Say hello to Mike Vick and have him bring his shine kit to game 16.....The Giants have arranged to have a real replica Barn for him to practice at in the parking lot.......Broad side and all

LOL........OK here is your game 16 score- Giants 44 Eagles 10......you are a glutton for punishment. I saw you brought the deflated football story to your fellow penitents over the Rant and Rave in Jail Board.....IT WAS A JOKE :F-U: .....if you prefer we will play you guys on the Walt Whitman Bridge next year :ShakeBoobs: .......Will you be here after the SFO game when we regain 1st place??????? :toilet:

I'll be here, but my Iggs will still be at the top of the NFCE. And I guess you're losing your eyesight because the emoticoN I used was directed to Nas' post. My reply to you was emoticon free Jackie boy. Don't backpedal on the under-inflated ball BS now Jack. You were serious and you know it. Serious as a heart attack and mad as hell yesterday morning. :laugh: As I've already stated elsewhere, I fully expect the Iggs to lose in game two and YES Jackie boy... I'll be right here taking my lumps like a real man. Not whining about under-inflated footballs, calls the refs missed or any other BS excuse for why your team put up more points than mine did... Unless they do put up more points than your team AGAIN :LMAO: