SportsWrath

Philadeplhia fans throwing in the towel

JackStroud

Go to their MB.......you do not need to sign up to read it

They are in open mutiny, calling for Reid's and Vick's heads

Most think they have no chance of beating the Giants Sunday...........thus you have seen no Philadelphia fans come here

despite my inviting a few.........I'd say they have a punchers chance of winning this game.......they are playing at the same level as the Redskins now........as are the Cowboys......this Division is ours for the taking

And I do not think I'm exagerating

Go to their MB.......you do not need to sign up to read it

They are in open mutiny, calling for Reid's and Vick's heads

Most think they have no chance of beating the Giants Sunday...........thus you have seen no Philadelphia fans come here

despite my inviting a few.........I'd say they have a punchers chance of winning this game.......they are playing at the same level as the Redskins now........as are the Cowboys......this Division is ours for the taking

And I do not think I'm exagerating

"Any self respecting baboon wouldn't be caught dead in TATE" - Dr. Zaius.

TATE is 24-7 full of whining little bitches Jack. Poke your head into Rant and Rave and you'll find a different animal all together. Our record against the G-men speaks for itself over the last 8 games. Combine that with the fact that anytime NFCE teams square up all bets are off and I like our chances.

TATE is 24-7 full of whining little bitches Jack. Poke your head into Rant and Rave and you'll find a different animal all together. Our record against the G-men speaks for itself over the last 8 games. Combine that with the fact that anytime NFCE teams square up all bets are off and I like our chances.

True about the TATE.....

You're talking ancient history my friend as SB Champions we split with you last year and this "team" has had a 33% roster turnover, as I'm sure yours has

I go by the record of the teams with this years players........its 0-0 with a strong chance of it being Giants 3-1, and Eagles 2-2 by Sunday midnight. The QB who beat us last year is no longer in the NFL- Vince Young

Your OLine is porous as swiss cheese and the Krakken will have thier ears pinned back going after Vick, you know it, I know it, and he knows it

you have a chance.......I said you did, its slim though

Blind by now, you should understand why Jack has his own section.

You're talking ancient history my friend as SB Champions we split with you last year and this "team" has had a 33% roster turnover, as I'm sure yours has

I go by the record of the teams with this years players........its 0-0 with a strong chance of it being Giants 3-1, and Eagles 2-2 by Sunday midnight. The QB who beat us last year is no longer in the NFL- Vince Young

Your OLine is porous as swiss cheese and the Krakken will have thier ears pinned back going after Vick, you know it, I know it, and he knows it

you have a chance.......I said you did, its slim though

Hahaha! We shall see about that Jack. I like the way our D looks against your O line, and fat boy will certainly have something special up his sleeve for the G-men secondary (besides a dozen donuts). I find it a bit odd that you're no longer judging teams by their historical performance though. That's what you were smokin a few weeks back when we had the discussion about hanging 40+ points on our D.

Hahaha! We shall see about that Jack. I like the way our D looks against your O line, and fat boy will certainly have something special up his sleeve for the G-men secondary (besides a dozen donuts). I find it a bit odd that you're no longer judging teams by their historical performance though. That's what you were smokin a few weeks back when we had the discussion about hanging 40+ points on our D.

Yes good, you will find consolation in 7 out of the last 9 Sunday Midnight...........LOL........then when we beat you again who can refute 7 out of 10..........next year we can finally pull even :o)

And yes I'm still predicting a blowout.......not sure of the score but the seperation will be 18-20 points

Yes blind if you lose sunday night come to my private section for consolation and understanding

You know Jack, my friend Robert Ephius was in your private section opining for your attention. I think you two have a lot in common and would hit it off quite well, but you never gave bobeph the time of day.

You know Jack, my friend Robert Ephius was in your private section opining for your attention. I think you two have a lot in common and would hit it off quite well, but you never gave bobeph the time of day.

Don't worry Blind, Jack will realize it one day.

Until then enjoy him filling this thread with nonsense until the mods move it, then he will just create another one no one will. It's kind of like the circle of life but just for this message board.

I cant stay around for it though, it's Friday, who has time for a message board on Friday?

I spend a lot of time in the The GMB in the smack talk section, and the regualr section.........send me a private email, I'll give you my GMB posting name over there and I'll be happy to interact with your buddies.........We had one Eagles fan over there Hoggie Bastaad but he recently went bananas started cursing and got banned. GMB has an auto detector for profanity. Hoggie was hilarious......there is only one enemy fan there now- a guy named Crue a cowboys fan who is not obnoxious but beats his chest each day that they finally bested the Giants

When I come here this Canadian Troll is right on my Dick.....he either hit the lottery or is unemployed and haunts this place......like that ghost haunting the NY Subway system in the movie "Ghost"

I spend a lot of time in the The GMB in the smack talk section, and the regualr section.........send me a private email, I'll give you my GMB posting name over there and I'll be happy to interact with your buddies.........We had one Eagles fan over there Hoggie Bastaad but he recently went bananas started cursing and got banned. GMB has an auto detector for profanity. Hoggie was hilarious......there is only one enemy fan there now- a guy named Crue a cowboys fan who is not obnoxious but beats his chest each day that they finally bested the Giants

When I come here this Canadian Troll is right on my Dick.....he either hit the lottery or is unemployed and haunts this place......like that ghost haunting the NY Subway system in the movie "Ghost"

I don't go to GMB anymore. They're too testy there. Mods are total homers. Join EMB.

I don't go to GMB anymore. They're too testy there. Mods are total homers. Join EMB.

True Dat

you cannot really express yourself there

I dont really know much about the Eagles.......I'd probably last a day there and be banned

we shall agree then to meet here knowing full well the Candian Troll will interupt every post with his blathering

True Dat

you cannot really express yourself there

I dont really know much about the Eagles.......I'd probably last a day there and be banned

we shall agree then to meet here knowing full well the Candian Troll will interupt every post with his blathering

No, our mods are chill in R&R. Anytime you venture out of R&R you're taking your chances though.

If I were the Eagles I'd try to do anything humanly possible to get that McElroy kid from the Jets while they flail about trying to get The Snanchize to finish games......and send in Tebow to run the ball when everyone knows he's running the ball.........what a bunch of dimwits

You cannot get anywhere in this league without a top ten QB..........that McElroy kid is terrific, baring that try to pick up Ryan Perrilloux

If I were the Eagles I'd try to do anything humanly possible to get that McElroy kid from the Jets while they flail about trying to get The Snanchize to finish games......and send in Tebow to run the ball when everyone knows he's running the ball.........what a bunch of dimwits

You cannot get anywhere in this league without a top ten QB..........that McElroy kid is terrific, baring that try to pick up Ryan Perrilloux

Foles is fine by me. I live in Tucson so I've been watching him for the last 3 years. The kid's good.

GMB has a smack talk section?

It's a sad, lonely place. That place used to be so much cooler back with they had the Current Events section.

Then again, if the GMB didn't suck so hard, there wouldn't be a Sportswrath, so here we are.

I think the Giants/Eagles game will be very interesting to watch. And like Blind says, any game between teams in the NFC East, all bets are off. I like our chances because I think Eli can make a gormet meal out of shit.....but that doesn't mean we can't have a bad game filled with turnovers, penalties, and just plain dumb mistakes. If we play a clean game....it'll still be close, but I think we'll pull it off. I certainly wouldn't have any money riding on this game.

I think the Giants/Eagles game will be very interesting to watch. And like Blind says, any game between teams in the NFC East, all bets are off. I like our chances because I think Eli can make a gormet meal out of shit.....but that doesn't mean we can't have a bad game filled with turnovers, penalties, and just plain dumb mistakes. If we play a clean game....it'll still be close, but I think we'll pull it off. I certainly wouldn't have any money riding on this game.

Crazy huh? Any other division you can bassically predict how your team will do. Not so in the NFCE. We are completely different teams when we're up against eachother. That's why NFCE is the toughest division in the NFL. :cheers: