SportsWrath

Philadeplhia fans throwing in the towel

JackStroud

"Any self respecting baboon wouldn't be caught dead in TATE" - Dr. Zaius.

TATE is 24-7 full of whining little bitches Jack. Poke your head into Rant and Rave and you'll find a different animal all together. Our record against the G-men speaks for itself over the last 8 games. Combine that with the fact that anytime NFCE teams square up all bets are off and I like our chances.

I met some of the coolest Eagles fans last week at a sports bar... who knew :P

to an extent

the problem with our NFC East Brethren is none have a good division of authority

Owners Own

GM's Draft

Coaches Coach

In Washington, Phila, and Dallas you have an Owner who drafts, and meddles, Phila has a HC who drafts and Coaches, and in DC a HC who drafts and Coaches and an Owner who pokes his nose in

Only the Giants run a tight ship with strict division of Authority

Thats why in the long run we win SB's and remain constantly a threat to win one.......the others chase their own tails

No, it's more of a banning section if you're not a G-men fan.

Its a banning section even if you are a Giants fan...they ban you without reason...I think I posted there maybe 5 times my entire two years...nothing controversial and then banned...its when I found out about this site...and never looked back...

Its a banning section even if you are a Giants fan...they ban you without reason...I think I posted there maybe 5 times my entire two years...nothing controversial and then banned...its when I found out about this site...and never looked back...

I was off there for a while, but now I go back to piss off the homers.....I'll mention that 90% of the message board wanted Coughlin fired, but I always supported him.....stuff like that.

Crazy huh? Any other division you can bassically predict how your team will do. Not so in the NFCE. We are completely different teams when we're up against eachother. That's why NFCE is the toughest division in the NFL. :cheers:

Crazy huh? Any other division you can bassically predict how your team will do. Not so in the NFCE. We are completely different teams when we're up against eachother. That's why NFCE is the toughest division in the NFL. :cheers:

yuo know you might have a point there. I agree the Eagles will be definitely bringing their A game and intensity Sunday night......my fear is the Giants will not........that's your advantage.

One must remember this is their Super bowl.........they will be pulling out all the stops and taking chances

That's what we must take advantage of........chances sometimes beget turnovers

watch for a fake punt or onsides kick

I wouldn't go that far, but their fans are pissed about the pounding they took out in Arizona.

Philly is going to swing hard, just like the Cowboys did.

I'm worried the Giants come out with a complacent attitude and get hit by a bus.

And Bradshaw starting has me extremely worried......it makes zero sense to me. What was so special about Bradshaw over the last 8 games v Philly?.....we lost 7 of them, and mostly due to no running game.

So I went to the Eagles Trash talk section like you directed me to

You have some sick puppies down there........you're right you certainly can post anything you want to there.....its like a toilet bowl blog

I feel like I need to take a shower after the read

Hoggie Bastaad comes off like Cary Grant compared to some of those deviants........oh well, anyone looking for sensible Giants/Eagles peaceful co-exisitance is delusional

Good luck Sunday night.....my hope is we nail the victory early, take out the starters and no one tears an ACL or signs on to the growing Hammy list

So I went to the Eagles Trash talk section like you directed me to

You have some sick puppies down there........you're right you certainly can post anything you want to there.....its like a toilet bowl blog

I feel like I need to take a shower after the read

Hoggie Bastaad comes off like Cary Grant compared to some of those deviants........oh well, anyone looking for sensible Giants/Eagles peaceful co-exisitance is delusional

Good luck Sunday night.....my hope is we nail the victory early, take out the starters and no one tears an ACL or signs on to the growing Hammy list

What's your EMB handle? I'm Dr Zaius over there.

I was off there for a while, but now I go back to piss off the homers.....I'll mention that 90% of the message board wanted Coughlin fired, but I always supported him.....stuff like that.

:laugh: Must make you real popular. I wanted Cheer Leader gone as well...but I admit my mistakes. Something as I get older year after year that I find most people are incapable of...admitting to a mistake. ;)

So Jackie boy... :freaked: About that prediction you made.

yeah I don't know why people pump up like that...in the past 8 games the Egals have had our number. Things go in spurts. I wouldn't woof until after we win and then not too loudly. Now if we are in a period of straight Giants wins...like we were before the recent trend ...then you can woof. Hats off to the Eagles and lets play the rest of the season...

yeah I don't know why people pump up like that...in the past 8 games the Egals have had our number. Things go in spurts. I wouldn't woof until after we win and then not too loudly. Now if we are in a period of straight Giants wins...like we were before the recent trend ...then you can woof. Hats off to the Eagles and lets play the rest of the season...

I fully expect to lose at the meadowlands. I predicted a split this year from the beginning of the season.

I fully expect to lose at the meadowlands. I predicted a split this year from the beginning of the season.

yeah it has the makings of that...and what's obvious like we beat the Packers/Pats/and usually the Broke Backs...the Eagles bring their A game to us. We fuck up and they take advantage. Andy Reid really doesn't have to coach the whole game against the Giants he just know these past 8 games he will have an opportunity to win it. The Giants better look to their run defense and/or sit Osi or both because that Eagle running game ate us up. Mr. I WANT MORE MONEY Osi better do as Fringe wrote...STAY AT HOME ...

yeah it has the makings of that...and what's obvious like we beat the Packers/Pats/and usually the Broke Backs...the Eagles bring their A game to us. We fuck up and they take advantage. Andy Reid really doesn't have to coach the whole game against the Giants he just know these past 8 games he will have an opportunity to win it. The Giants better look to their run defense and/or sit Osi or both because that Eagle running game ate us up. Mr. I WANT MORE MONEY Osi better do as Fringe wrote...STAY AT HOME ...

Tuck's been invisible as well, and why they didn't give Brown more touches is a complete mystery to me.

Tuck's been invisible as well, and why they didn't give Brown more touches is a complete mystery to me.

Because it was a winning formula... why win easy... and why not be a .500 team :doh: fucking Gilbride.

yeah...Tuck has a reason...all of that interior line battering and maiming is wearing him down. Ever since that Flozell Faggot caused him to separate his shoulder a few years back he has been not 100%. Some would disagree with me with the whole an injury should not remove you from starting thing...but I would have played Andre the Animal Brown ahead of Bradshaw. I'm like Bum Phillips in that way ...run him till he can't run no more.

yeah...Tuck has a reason...all of that interior line battering and maiming is wearing him down. Ever since that Flozell Faggot caused him to separate his shoulder a few years back he has been not 100%. Some would disagree with me with the whole an injury should not remove you from starting thing...but I would have played Andre the Animal Brown ahead of Bradshaw. I'm like Bum Phillips in that way ...run him till he can't run no more.

I forgot to give props to Wilson as well. That dude scares the shit out of me.

I forgot to give props to Wilson as well. That dude scares the shit out of me.

yep too bad the Broke Backs read up on him and fingered that ball out...cause it would be 3-1 instead of 2-2 ...but its a long season...if not this year for Wilson then next year he becomes The Man...Bradshaw's Major Medical insurance should be all used up by then. ;)

yep too bad the Broke Backs read up on him and fingered that ball out...cause it would be 3-1 instead of 2-2 ...but its a long season...if not this year for Wilson then next year he becomes The Man...Bradshaw's Major Medical insurance should be all used up by then. ;)

:laugh:

So Jackie boy... :freaked: About that prediction you made.

Read back up this topic and I said you would win if we let you win the battle of motivation

you did

Congrats.........I officially am declaring The Great Eagles a DYNASTY, and a DREAM TEAM......now you're truly screwed LOL

BTW except for the scrambles Vick looked like a poor man's Vince Young......his inacuracy and nervousness rivals Mark Snanchez.......as for Eli he was superb except for that one incredibly dumb INT

It was an exciting game right down to the last second, it was a thriller......could have gone either way....I would not reserve any flights to the SB yet my friend.......unless you are going to watch the Giants repeat. I enjoyed the spectacle, hated the ending

BTW nice 1 foot inbounds snag by Jackson BTW for 38 yds.........the old replacement officials reviewed everything (loved it) these dirtbags reviewed nothing.......we are sending you the bill for all the ripped jerseys on our Dlinemen.....lots of holds..no calls......did you see that perfect tackle of Tuck by your Oline in the miricle skipped reception over-ruled....the only replay of the night and they got it dead wrong.......why should I have expected anything else?

but for now its your turn to gloat........go right ahead, don't let me stop you.......make way for the DYNASTY LOL