SportsWrath

Osi...

Nas

So you guys still don't want Ojomo huh?? LOL!!!! Osi and Tuck are well nigh useless :cwy:

Oh and the 1st time Clueless Fewell releases Blackburn, he smacks the QB but god

Are you fucking stupid? Or you still making shit up?

Everyone here wanted Ojomo on the team, http://www.sportswrath.com/index.php?showtopic=43930&hl=ojomo Yes including me and you Jackybo.

And I would hope Blackburn got the sack, the Guard didnt even block him.

Sorry Sweetie.........don't get all flustered

As for Osi, he has become "osified"........it was a big big mistake to give him his 5 million and a 1 yr contract......he played much better hungry and mad

As for Tuck, he has become the "Invisible Man"

I want OJOMO TO PLAY............not just be on the 53 man roster.........Tuck and Osi are playing like old men

Sorry Jackybo you must be getting mad that everything you say gets swept away to it's own little corner, how does that make you feel?

Once again you just continue to make things up and show why you are nothing but a joke to everyone here.

Good thing I have so much fun getting you mad, or else no one would respond to you, Silly little Jackybo.

You dont get me mad Dilldo......I am amazed at your depravity though......sometimes wonder if you are using the asylum library PC

I merely feel sorry for you

Glad the feeling is mutual Jackybo because without me you wouldnt have a single person ever responding to you.

You ever wonder why everything you post gets swept away to it's own little corner? Or do you think it's because people on here actually want to talk to you?

I'm sorry no one on here takes you serious Jackybo, because you really try hard to impress people on here, wish you didnt take this all so seriously.

The pass rush hasnt really been there yet but I expect it to come around. Tuck and Osi are good players and barring a sudden, catastrophic decline I expect them to be making plays sooner rather than later. The secondary is a concern. Regardless of the pass rush they're just getting beat, especially downfield. Webster has had a tough couple of weeks. I did like how Hosley beat Jackson to the front corner of the end zone in the second half, forcing Jackson to become the defender. I think we might have something there.

There is going to be a lot of INTs this season if the refs don't come back. The constant holding and grabbing is getting bad. Oddly though when a WR pushes off they seem to catch that.

They're seeing contact at the point of the catch but not the contact before the ball is in the air (which I don't think they call much in college).

They're seeing contact at the point of the catch but not the contact before the ball is in the air (which I don't think they call much in college).

Yeah from what I have read it's legal in College. I guess the NFL coaches need to check College rule books to get a better handle on what will be possibly ignored.

Yeah from what I have read it's legal in College. I guess the NFL coaches need to check College rule books to get a better handle on what will be possibly ignored.

Shows you how much (how little) the owners care about the integrity of the game. :big F-U: