SportsWrath

Never gets old...but boy so many Pat homers...

Its a great way to start up another season......that was FABULOUS

I forgot how the Patriots led by so much and Chase Blackburn shoved Frankenstiens hand out of the way, leaped, caught it...........and turned the tide

That and Mario Manningham's incredible catch...........how is it we get these fabulous catches out of two guys to win two SBs then let them walk away

Great way for Mario to end his stay with us. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a great way to start up another season......that was FABULOUS

I forgot how the Patriots led by so much and Chase Blackburn shoved Frankenstiens hand out of the way, leaped, caught it...........and turned the tide

That and Mario Manningham's incredible catch...........how is it we get these fabulous catches out of two guys to win two SBs then let them walk away

Great way for Mario to end his stay with us. FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not taking anything away from Blackburn Jackybo because it was a great play but at the time the Pats were only leading by two points and on the previous two drives the Giants scored both times.

By the way, I like how you have finally accepted yourself and started talking naturally.

fabulous-dude.jpg

I'm not taking anything away from Blackburn Jackybo because it was a great play but at the time the Pats were only leading by two points and on the previous two drives the Giants scored both times.

By the way, I like how you have finally accepted yourself and started talking naturally.

fabulous-dude.jpg

Had Gronkowski made that catch the game likely was over.........we would have given Brady a chance to dig our grave

BTW Blackburn did the same thing to Green Bay, and forced a fumble and returned 50 yds to the 3.......at some point you have to give the man his due

I absolutely give Blackburn credit - he did a tremendous job from the moment he returned. It helped that Frankenstein was on a bad ankle and couldn't really come back and compete for the underthrown ball but again, give Chase credit for staying with him all the way down field, timing his leap pefectly and catching the ball!

But he did not force the fumble against GB. He picked it up and ran untouched down the sideline to the 3.

I absolutely give Blackburn credit - he did a tremendous job from the moment he returned. It helped that Frankenstein was on a bad ankle and couldn't really come back and compete for the underthrown ball but again, give Chase credit for staying with him all the way down field, timing his leap pefectly and catching the ball!

But he did not force the fumble against GB. He picked it up and ran untouched down the sideline to the 3.

On the fumble recovery, I saw the highlights today.......Blackburn slid past the guy and got his left hand on the ball.......it did not look like he forced it unless you have the right camera angle......when the ball popped out Blackburn had already slid a yd or two past the guy.

On the SB INT, Actually he got under Gronkowski and slapped Gronk's left hand away before leaping and boxing Gronk out.......all legal as both had an equal right to go for the underthrown ball

If Chase was not in position, Gronkowski is making that catch and the whole game would have changed........they were driving for a TD.

Blackburn ran past him, slapped the arm and Grant started to stumble.....then Philips got the ball...........Blackburn started the sequence then recovered the ball

to paraphrase the great football expert Gisselle Bundchen-"My husband cannot slap de ball, recover de ball and advance de ball"..............LOL

At the 16:00 minute mark, JPP made one of the most underrated plays (IMHO) in SB histories. If he doesn't slow Whitehead down, he's gone for a TD.

Agree...its almost akin to the tackle made on Thurman Thomas on the last drive during Super Bowl 25...

I had the same stress level I had watching the game live lol.

Me too Bro...and looking at the play just before the half where I thought the Pats were holding...it looks like clean blocking in hindsight...but that holding call on us when we were owning the Pats was so totally bogus...

On the fumble recovery, I saw the highlights today.......Blackburn slid past the guy and got his left hand on the ball.......it did not look like he forced it unless you have the right camera angle......when the ball popped out Blackburn had already slid a yd or two past the guy.

On the SB INT, Actually he got under Gronkowski and slapped Gronk's left hand away before leaping and boxing Gronk out.......all legal as both had an equal right to go for the underthrown ball

If Chase was not in position, Gronkowski is making that catch and the whole game would have changed........they were driving for a TD.

Great INT by Blackburn and I'll give him his due. He out hussled Gronk to the ball. If I was Brady I would still throw that ball though. Gronk on Blackburn is a mis-match but old dirty white boy hustled to that ball.

I still think the Patriots made a mistake, and the Giants not wanting it, giving the Giants a free TD. I guess Belichick has never heard of Junkin or Romo or JPP's block or Byner; Bradshaw is not sure handed. I get the strategy but I don't think it was a good one. There are no freebies in a championship game and also Brady had to get a TD after. I’d like my chances with a Tynes shank.

Great INT by Blackburn and I'll give him his due. He out hussled Gronk to the ball. If I was Brady I would still throw that ball though. Gronk on Blackburn is a mis-match but old dirty white boy hustled to that ball.

I still think the Patriots made a mistake, and the Giants not wanting it, giving the Giants a free TD. I guess Belichick has never heard of Junkin or Romo or JPP's block or Byner; Bradshaw is not sure handed. I get the strategy but I don't think it was a good one. There are no freebies in a championship game and also Brady had to get a TD after. I’d like my chances with a Tynes shank.

Or Cundiff, though Belichck was an actual part of THAT game....

Did you see the holding on the Pats first TD? we had a guy coming at Brady and the blocker was holding on to his jersey for dear life.........disgusting bias there

I saw it. But at least the Refs made it up for it when they call holding on Boothe.

I saw it. But at least the Refs made it up for it when they call holding on Boothe.

LOL...yeah...and the refs yucking it up about the Patriots and Brady..this...Brady that...made me sick to hear that. I thought it was totally unprofessional in my opinion. As a ref you can't be commenting on the game while you are in it.