SportsWrath

Power Rankings...

Nas

I seen this the other day, I am not sure what significant pieces we have lost? Manningham? Jacobs, who rushed for 35 yards a game?

McKenzie unless he's brought back at vet min and doesn't get offers elsewhere, Ross, Goff (until further notice)

McKenzie unless he's brought back at vet min and doesn't get offers elsewhere, Ross, Goff (until further notice)

Does Goff really count tho?

I'd consider Ballard as well even tho we now have Bennett.

I seen this the other day, I am not sure what significant pieces we have lost? Manningham? Jacobs, who rushed for 35 yards a game?

BB you are my new hero. Bitching about a #1 ranking shows great appreciation for the nuances involved AND I gotta believe it is a board first!

Bravo Ragazzo

Yes, but he was locker room leader... Plus he gave the offense some (needed) attitude. We're going to miss him more than you think.

For the life of me, I don't understand the whole Goff thing.....the guy has done nothing in his short, injured career with the Giants.

Does he have potential?....sure, I suppose. But that's it. He's the defense's version of Travis Beckum until I see otherwise.

BB you are my new hero. Bitching about a #1 ranking shows great appreciation for the nuances involved AND I gotta believe it is a board first!

Bravo Ragazzo

it's a #1 ranking in March and I wasn't complaining about the ranking, I was complaining about the fact we really haven't lost significant pieces.

The new formula for winning is to fight your way into the playoffs.

The Giants, the St. Louis Cardinals, The San Jose Sharks (prediction) are examples.

it will be different to see the Sharks play without being the #1 seed, even though they were preseason favorites. The Sabres are another team red hot and fighting for the last spot in the East. Hate to say has a Ranger fan, but I think Buffalo wins the first round series against us, if that happens.

For the life of me, I don't understand the whole Goff thing.....the guy has done nothing in his short, injured career with the Giants.

Does he have potential?....sure, I suppose. But that's it. He's the defense's version of Travis Beckum until I see otherwise.

I have seen Kuechly falling to us in some mocks, it's not gonna happen, but if it did, I would send a thank you note to all 29 GM's picking ahead of us. If it did, would Reese pass on him too?

I'm with this... Goff did show flashes and looked to settle in.. but that doesn't amount to him getting a big payday...

Some people equate being a loud mouth to leadership... I don't.

Likewise.

Although Jacobs did set a good example for the team in many respects. Always worked hard, had his teammates backs. I'll miss him, he was a good Giant. Unfortunately his time was up.

Bring on David Wilson.

Likewise.

Although Jacobs did set a good example for the team in many respects. Always worked hard, had his teammates backs. I'll miss him, he was a good Giant. Unfortunately his time was up.

Bring on David Wilson.

Agreed.