SportsWrath

Manningham on WFAN with Boomer & Carton at 8:00am today

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Fuck Carton. If I ever saw him out i'd take a swing at him.

I hear you. I don't like him either. Him and boom are both jets fans. The only problem is that mike & mike are unlistenable. Can't stand them.

I hear you. I don't like him either. Him and boom are both jets fans. The only problem is that mike & mike are unlistenable. Can't stand them.

I actually think those two are pretty good.

They smoke what Mike and the Mad Dog used to be... two guys who hate New York, love Bill Parcells, don't watch football games but comment based on stats, and love tennis and horse racing. WTF?

They smoke what Mike and the Mad Dog used to be... two guys who hate New York, love Bill Parcells, don't watch football games but comment based on stats, and love tennis and horse racing. WTF?

Carton is a homo and boomer is there because he speaks well and played in ny. No on e even brought up mike and the mad dog so i dont understand? I just dont like carton.

Carton is a homo and boomer is there because he speaks well and played in ny. No on e even brought up mike and the mad dog so i dont understand? I just dont like carton.

I was talking about Mike and Mike. I've never heard Boomer and Carton.

What cracks me up is that Boomer tries to sound reasonable at times because Carton is such the Extreme Green Asshole that he is...oh GOD how are love it when the Giants win so I can hear all of the callers shove it up his ass. :giants:big%20F-U.gif:giants:

I agree with the descriptions of Mike and the Mad Dog with the exception of hating all NY teams...they sucked down so much Yankee cock over the years that I think they shit Bronx...

I was talking about Mike and Mike. I've never heard Boomer and Carton.

They come on in the morning on WFAN...Carton is the ultimate Jests homer and hater of the Giants...it was killing him that the Giants kept winning after embarrassing his Jests. And he was real big on other teams making mistakes as basically the only reason why the Giants kept winning...not the Giants causing most of those mistakes...and that they were getting favorable calls...other than that quick whistle (and yes his forward progress was stopped) when Bradshaw let the ball go against the 69'ers...the Giants were clearly getting shafted on the calls.

I agree with the descriptions of Mike and the Mad Dog with the exception of hating all NY teams...they sucked down so much Yankee cock over the years that I think they shit Bronx...

I have obviously not been clear with my opinions in previous posts on this thread.

I think Mike and Mike are pretty good commentators.

I think Mike and the Mad Dog sucked, since neither likes NY, watches football, or gives a shit about anything other than horse racing, tennis, and Bill Parcells.

I have never heard Boomer and Carton.

I hope this clears up any grey areas regarding my opinions on this matter.

I have obviously not been clear with my opinions in previous posts on this thread.

I think Mike and Mike are pretty good commentators.

I think Mike and the Mad Dog sucked, since neither likes NY, watches football, or gives a shit about anything other than horse racing, tennis, and Bill Parcells.

I have never heard Boomer and Carton.

I hope this clears up any grey areas regarding my opinions on this matter.

But they both...especially Francessa eat Yankee cock... :) Agree on everything else...hell if Joe Torre bent either over their holes would suck him in up to his hips. :)

mad dog is hysterical. Great listen

I found/find him way more tolerable than Mr. I Know Everything and You Know Shit Fatcessa as Lubek refers to him. Mike and Mike are tolerable...even though it is ESPN I did not think they were biased against the Giants and if I remember correctly both predicted a Giants win.

Guest StrahansGap

I found/find him way more tolerable than Mr. I Know Everything and You Know Shit Fatcessa as Lubek refers to him. Mike and Mike are tolerable...even though it is ESPN I did not think they were biased against the Giants and if I remember correctly both predicted a Giants win.

I can't get passed Mike Greenberg's fake nose, plastic surgery and collagen lips. You're a man.....ACT like one.

Speaking of which, where's Lubeck been? Or did he change his handle to something else?

Carton sucks and I can't listen to any radio show except Mike Francessa.

Francessa is the only or I can listen too. He knows his baseball and he knows enough football, his NBA is questionable. And I love hearing him disrespect stupid callers !!! His ego is awesome too

He only annoys me when he talks horse racing or golf. That's when I turn the channel.

I wonder what happened to him.

I can't get passed Mike Greenberg's fake nose, plastic surgery and collagen lips. You're a man.....ACT like one.

LOL!!! True...I hate collagen lips on chicks...much less seeing them on dude. When Angelina Jolie sported those pouting lips...I thought her boy must have stretched her throat to the limit only to find out it was collagen.