SportsWrath

Who's the Underdog?

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

Who's the underdog tomorrow? Honest question. Because to be honest, I feel it's the Patriots. I don't like the feeling I'm getting right now. There has been a shift in the cosmos and I think it's leaning toward New England. This will be a very hard fought battle for the Giants. I wish they had played this damn game last Sunday. I feel like Belicheck definitely has a few tricks up his sleeve. This is too nerve racking for me. I'm going to bed. Goodbye.

i put 100 on the giants to win the superbowl before the playoffs at +2400 so don't tell me about nervous!

I wish I knew where to go to bet... I wanted to bet on them against GB in the regular season... of course we lost that one thanks to the refs not the Packers. And I would have gladly put in a $1,000 for them to win the SB at that return. Btw, when I'm nervous.. it's a good thing. I never like feeling confidnet only to crash and burn.

I wish I knew where to go to bet... I wanted to bet on them against GB in the regular season... of course we lost that one thanks to the refs not the Packers. And I would have gladly put in a $1,000 for them to win the SB at that return. Btw, when I'm nervous.. it's a good thing. I never like feeling confidnet only to crash and burn.

Nas that's like saying, "I wish I knew where I could score some crack" or "Maybe I'll start smoking cigs just for the heck of it".

Getting into gambling is a bad idea.

i put 100 on the giants to win the superbowl before the playoffs at +2400 so don't tell me about nervous!

HAHAHA.. you too??? shit... i put a 100 on the Giants to WIN the NFC before they played the Jets.... +2700... don't know why i didn't have the balls to drop another 50 for the Superbowl!!!!.....

anyways Hercules... when you have a bet like that, you usually should hegde it... this will give you 100% of maybe half or 40% of the 2700... that depending on juice of cause....

Nas, - you have to know a guy that knows a guy... :flair:

HAHAHA.. you too??? shit... i put a 100 on the Giants to WIN the NFC before they played the Jets.... +2700... don't know why i didn't have the balls to drop another 50 for the Superbowl!!!!.....

anyways Hercules... when you have a bet like that, you usually should hegde it... this will give you 100% of maybe half or 40% of the 2700... that depending on juice of cause....

But I'm the guy. The guy with the thing.

WOOOO NICE BET BRO!

i would've hedged if it was any team other than the giants. i refuse to bet against them even to hedge. i'd rather lose 100 bucks