SportsWrath

Those who are going to be at the game

Nas

Nas if you get to the stadium at noon you will not be in your seats for kickoff. If I were you I would try and be in the stadium by 10am.

Good advice, playoffs for anything you need to give yourself plenty of time. Do they serve breakfast?

Please state your name (we already know UK is coming):

1. GiantFan, UK

2. Trashtalker, Derrick

3. Nas, Prince

4. GolfingGuy, God

5. Boohyah, Joe

6. Bernanke, HLB :smartass:

btw I'm updating this list as more Sportswrathians declare :)

Why is that? the crowd?

Yea, I'd show a little earlier than 12.

I took the train to the Jets game and it was really easy and convenient. Granted, I met up with people that had a tailgate going so the train was pretty logical since I didn't have to bring much. But I would definitely recommend the train.

Yea, I'd show a little earlier than 12.

I took the train to the Jets game and it was really easy and convenient. Granted, I met up with people that had a tailgate going so the train was pretty logical since I didn't have to bring much. But I would definitely recommend the train.

What train?

What train?

NJ Transit. I went from Penn Station to Secaucus. Then transferred to a train to the Meadowlands. From Penn to the stadium is like a half hour maybe. It was 5 dollars each way, I think. And the pretty much the whole train is people going to the game. Plus, before and after the game they run trains more often, like every 10 minutes, so it's pretty efficient.

Good advice, playoffs for anything you need to give yourself plenty of time. Do they serve breakfast?

Im not sure what u mean.

Why is that? the crowd?

Yes.If you enter the stadium gates past 1030 your really pushing being able to meet and park together.