SportsWrath

Those who are going to be at the game

Nas

Hi guys , currently on the ferry on the way to Statue of Liberty. I'm taking the train from Penn Station tomorrow morning early ( staying in Radisson Lexington Ave ) hope to meet up with some of you guys. Go giants

Regards UK ( James )

UK, are you taking the train as well?

Golfing.. I pmed you my #.

Hi guys , currently on the ferry on the way to Statue of Liberty. I'm taking the train from Penn Station tomorrow morning early ( staying in Radisson Lexington Ave ) hope to meet up with some of you guys. Go giants

Regards UK ( James )

Hey UK. I'm planning on taking train. Wanna meet near the train at 10 AM?? Call me on your hotel phone. Dont think my cellphone bill would like international calls.

No Wolf , I'm on a good streak.

5 games so far and no losses.

Yesterday was my first ever home game.

Flying back to Manchester today and I can't wait to come back soon.

Regards UK

We need to start a fund to get you to Green Bay. :TU:

He has to face his wife still...

:doh:

I came home after the game and my wife had two orders of hot wings waiting for me......He seemed to think he wasn't in that much trouble. I think he was more so preoccupied with a business meeting he's got to deal with (i think today or tomorrow)

Just bought her some Chanel No. 5 stuff , I should just about get away with it , hopefully ? ( God I would love to be going to GB on Sun ! .... But that would result in certain divorce )

UK

Haha, you should have seen the look my wife gave me when I hinted I wanted to go to GB next week... priceless :LMAO:

Sounds like no one met yesterday.

Trashtalker and I met in the city and took the train from there... my attempts to call UK failed for the most part... I dialed the 01144 number long distance and couldn't hear much... He said he was at the stadium ... my attempts to reach him there failed... Rob (Golfing) was late with his friends and couldn't meet us in the city... I didn't know Firstnten was there :angry: