SportsWrath

Osi is back

Nas

Guest StrahansGap

Honestly don't know if this is good news or bad news. Tuck and JPP were clicking real well together last Saturday. Just afraid Osi is going to throw the equilibrium off a little....

Honestly don't know if this is good news or bad news. Tuck and JPP were clicking real well together last Saturday. Just afraid Osi is going to throw the equilibrium off a little....

Fresh legs added to the rotation is always a plus.

100% agreed. You can never have to many pass rushers and say what you want but Osi is still a premiere pass rusher.

He's good for 3 sacks, 2 of them stripped balls.. one recovered by us... gives JPP and Tuck a breather... all 3 on the filed overwhelm the Boys OL. I hope JPP gets 5 sacks and wins the sack title.

Ah well glad he could make it back before the end of the regular season. Its unfortunate he's missed half the season with injuries and the whining before the start of the season unfortunately is one of the key things I really remember. Had a few good games when he recovered from surgery and then gets hurt. I wish I could remember him having a monster game in more than one this season and I wish I could forget more than a couple of games when he got run over. Free agency is going to hit him with some reality because the Julius Peppers paycheck is just not in Osi Umenyiora's future.