SportsWrath

Heads Up This Week!!!

Gman329

I hope to hell nobody is looking past this week, especially our guys in Blue.....because (as Tom will tell them but it will be true, not the puff up BS!) the Skins 4-9 record doesn't tell the story. They have been in almost every game late, esp against NFC East. They lost to Dallas 18-16 and 27-24 in OT. Lost to Philly by a TD, 20-13. Beat us 28-14. If you saw the New England game last week, they damn near tied it up late and think they got robbed on a few calls. Also went out to Seattle and won a few weeks before that.

Between Redskins seething at calls that went against them in NE game and Rolle reprising his "99 out of 100" proclamation (and really, can he shut up just for a little bit?), this is going to be an angry, physical team coming in here, with a pretty good defense and an offense that looked like it's found an attack with Helu and Moss....and it's also a team that always plays tough in division. We shouldn't expect anything other than a typical NFC East gut wrencher.

Why would the Giants look past the 'Skins?

Last time they met they Skins won.

Good point and I hope you're right. But statements like "we'd beat them 99 out of 100" scare me - makes it sound like that loss was a fluke.....and like you still don't take them seriously. And maybe looking ahead to Jets & esp Cowboys.

If Rex Grossman torches this team twice in one season Perry should be handed the pink slip immediately.

I would agree.

Let's face it....this should be a beat down at home; Grossman should be running for his life all game.

....Between Redskins seething at calls that went against them in NE game and Rolle reprising his "99 out of 100" proclamation (and really, can he shut up just for a little bit?), this is going to be an angry, physical team coming in here...

Given the way the defense has played the only thing coming out of Rolle's mouth should be praise for the offense. Otherwise, he should be hanging his head in shame.

Maybe this is the week that Rolle back up his big mouth with some big plays.....for a change.

Every time I see Rolle on field, its him looking around trying to figure out what just happened.

Given the way the defense has played the only thing coming out of Rolle's mouth should be praise for the offense. Otherwise, he should be hanging his head in shame.

Maybe this is the week that Rolle back up his big mouth with some big plays.....for a change.

Every time I see Rolle on field, its him looking around trying to figure out what just happened.

Like him jumping the short route against the Cowboys for no reason, when it wasn't his responsibility....

I think he's extremely overrated and thought so when we signed him. Oh well, better than CC.

Like him jumping the short route against the Cowboys for no reason, when it wasn't his responsibility....

I think he's extremely overrated and thought so when we signed him. Oh well, better than CC.

His lack of discipline in the zone is one of the reasons why its not working. He free lances entirely too much and does not nail down his own responsibilities. Tie that in with his big fucking mouth and its a recipe for resentment then being torched.

Good point and I hope you're right. But statements like "we'd beat them 99 out of 100" scare me - makes it sound like that loss was a fluke.....and like you still don't take them seriously. And maybe looking ahead to Jets & esp Cowboys.

Yea, that was a pretty dumb thing to say. Sometimes Rolle leaves me scratching my head with the bone head things that come outta his mouth. Never give a team more reason then they have already to win a game. Especialy in the division.