SportsWrath

have to give it up to opie

Cowboyz

he was cool as ice and carried the team

don't get too happy about the win

ill take the bucs n eagles over the skins n jets this year.

Eli needs to get his Sharpie out and write "Done and Dopey" on your Forehead backwards so even a dolt like you can get the message in the mirror

your Boys are DONE :smartass:

The Skins played well today. But they have to travel to our house. I definitely think you guys beat the Bucs, they are awful. But I can't see us losing to the Skins, either. And the Jets... I'd rather play them than the Eagles. Surprising you want the Eagles seeing as they put the biggest ass whoopin' on the Cowboys of any team they've faced this year. Regardless, I see the Giants being 9-6 going into the final game of the season, and the Cowboys at 8-7, and the Cowboys would still hold the tiebreaker if they win in the Meadowlands. So this is going to come down to week 17 for the division.

this game could of gone either way, glad the Giants got the win

Also nice to show up after the loss, many thought you wouldnt I couldnt care less but still you said you would and you did. props.

I dont think the Giants are ready for the paloffs if they make it that is, at the same time I dont think the 'boys are either.

Honestly who ever the NFC east sends to the paloffs is going to get fucking stomped.

The Skins played well today. But they have to travel to our house. I definitely think you guys beat the Bucs, they are awful. But I can't see us losing to the Skins, either. And the Jets... I'd rather play them than the Eagles. Surprising you want the Eagles seeing as they put the biggest ass whoopin' on the Cowboys of any team they've faced this year. Regardless, I see the Giants being 9-6 going into the final game of the season, and the Cowboys at 8-7, and the Cowboys would still hold the tiebreaker if they win in the Meadowlands. So this is going to come down to week 17 for the division.

Agreed.

this game could of gone either way, glad the Giants got the win

Also nice to show up after the loss, many thought you wouldnt I couldnt care less but still you said you would and you did. props.

I dont think the Giants are ready for the paloffs if they make it that is, at the same time I dont think the 'boys are either.

Honestly who ever the NFC east sends to the paloffs is going to get fucking stomped.

NICE POST MAKE ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT.............Were going into GB again and given them a good ASS Whippin :smartass:

NICE POST MAKE ANOTHER STUPID COMMENT.............Were going into GB again and given them a good ASS Whippin :smartass:

When you reply to my posts atleast try to put some intelligence into them.

Nice to know you have to steal my material, guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

Sorry though Jack I think your sheep emote is getting alittle jealous of the attention you are showing me.

One can only hope we make it that far and get the "whooping" done Jack. If we do who do which AFC team do you see us Playing? I say the PATS.

damn. Swept by the lowly skinz lmao

damn. Swept by the lowly skinz lmao

LMAO, indeed. I'm LMAO'ing that u have the stones to come here to try and talk trash on the team that the Cowboys just got beat by in their own house. Wow. I hope you have high hopes for the Cowboys if they sneak into the playoffs with a 9-7 record, or yet, not make even though the Giants and Eagles have given them every opportunity to run away with the division. Your team sucks just as bad if not worse.

LMAO, indeed. I'm LMAO'ing that u have the stones to come here to try and talk trash on the team that the Cowboys just got beat by in their own house. Wow. I hope you have high hopes for the Cowboys if they sneak into the playoffs with a 9-7 record, or yet, not make even though the Giants and Eagles have given them every opportunity to run away with the division. Your team sucks just as bad if not worse.

aww mr sour grapes. if 9-7 gets into the playoffs, its good enuff.

cant win it all if u dont goto the dance