SportsWrath

The Giants are winning this weekend.

Sephiroth

We ruined San Francisco's "Three-Peat."

We crushed Denver's undefeated run.

We ruined the Patriots' chance at an undefeated season... and broke all the silly "Tom Brady hasn't lost two in a row or at home in blah-blah-blah" bullshit.

And perhaps most importantly... I no longer "Rally for Bally," instead choosing to "Ball for Pierre-Paul." AND I'm wearing a new jersey this weekend.

Everyone is counting the Giants out and as usual, that's when they're the most dangerous. We finally get an NFL caliber running back on our offense and Ramses Barden is begging to become a red-zone threat with Brainfart Manningham out for the game. Plus, our team is pissed off and embarassed from everyone calling them out in the media this week.

The Giants are winning this weekend... AND they're knocking Aaron Rodgers out of the game. We're winning a close one by less than a touchdown.

You heard it here first. :giants:

We ruined San Francisco's "Three-Peat."

We crushed Denver's undefeated run.

We ruined the Patriots' chance at an undefeated season... and broke all the silly "Tom Brady hasn't lost two in a row or at home in blah-blah-blah" bullshit.

And perhaps most importantly... I no longer "Rally for Bally," instead choosing to "Ball for Pierre-Paul." AND I'm wearing a new jersey this weekend.

Everyone is counting the Giants out and as usual, that's when they're the most dangerous. We finally get an NFL caliber running back on our offense and Ramses Barden is begging to become a red-zone threat with Brainfart Manningham out for the game. Plus, our team is pissed off and embarassed from everyone calling them out in the media this week.

The Giants are winning this weekend... AND they're knocking Aaron Rodgers out of the game. We're winning a close one by less than a touchdown.

You heard it here first. :giants:

Okay, who are you, and what have you done to Seph????

i ve got this strange feeling that we will keep this game really close ....and AR will have a shite day

any given Sunday ........yes , even this Sunday !

I'm also hopeful... I think this team has the talent. Go Giants!!!

It's easy: You give your money to someone, they keep it.

especially betting on the NFL, it's a no win. College is better and you can win sometimes in college, if you know what your doing. College there is more games each week and the spreads are usually more generous.