SportsWrath

Unbelievable

Sephiroth

This one-two punch of Brandon Jacobs and DJ Ware are the worst NY Giants running tandem since I don't know when. BJ hits the whole like an old woman and Ware flat out sucks. I'd rather have a fumbling tiki barber and a fat ton dayne.

Next draft, I'd like to get the best avaiable SEC running back.....after we get our LB, DT, and OL positions squared away.

I think in the 4th, there should be some good, tough, reliable RB's that we could pull from the SEC.

I really don't want a running back from anywhere else....I want a RB that is used to getting a ton of carries against the best defenses in college, because that's what he'll be seeing in the NFL.

This one-two punch of Brandon Jacobs and DJ Ware are the worst NY Giants running tandem since I don't know when. BJ hits the whole like an old woman and Ware flat out sucks. I'd rather have a fumbling tiki barber and a fat ton dayne.

Joe montgomery

Next draft, I'd like to get the best avaiable SEC running back.....after we get our LB, DT, and OL positions squared away.

I think in the 4th, there should be some good, tough, reliable RB's that we could pull from the SEC.

I really don't want a running back from anywhere else....I want a RB that is used to getting a ton of carries against the best defenses in college, because that's what he'll be seeing in the NFL.

Agreed...but our secondary is fucking soft. ...Phillips ain't scaring nobody....his next big hit will be his first...and Grant...I know they need him to call the signals with Broley out...but fuck me.....he whiffed on a minimum of 5 tackles last night.

Out Safeties have 3 Int total...3...no forced fumbles and 1 fucking sack....You have to do one of the following.back there.....cover over the top, pick or hit.....it looks to me these guys all choose cover..and its not their strong suit.

C. Wagon.

Agreed...but our secondary is fucking soft. ...Phillips ain't scaring nobody....his next big hit will be his first...and Grant...I know they need him to call the signals with Broley out...but fuck me.....he whiffed on a minimum of 5 tackles last night.

Out Safeties have 3 Int total...3...no forced fumbles and 1 fucking sack....You have to do one of the following.back there.....cover over the top, pick or hit.....it looks to me these guys all choose cover..and its not their strong suit.

C. Wagon.

One make a good point, Chuck.

C. Wagon.

Rolle and Phillips are good at tackling (sometimes) guys 15 yards into the secondary...that's about it....some of the worst over the top safety help I have seen....

''For DT, we need to find some fucking crazy ass Pacific Islander...... ....not some stateside lard ass who needs to hit the weights and supplements to stay there....I want a dude who would be 320 and playing the fucking ukulele if he weren't in the NFL.''

brilliant stuff JM4P

Pretty solid assessment, Chuck.

Depending on best available, I think we need to go LB, DT, OL. Again, depends on the who, when, and where.

On defense, I want a linebacker that can run, hit, and has instinct. Certainly, one exists in the NCAA and can be drafted in the first 3 rounds.

Jernigan in the 3rd was a dumb fucking move, period.

No more fucking "converts"......I want to draft a LINEBACKER, not some undersized DE that can be converted to linebacker if the stars line up properly, or a safety that can "bulk up".

For DT, we need to find some fucking crazy ass Pacific Islander......Somoa, Fiji, Tonga, whatever. We need a kid that has literally been born and raised to play football. I want a dude who is 6-2, with 320 pounds of natural weight ....not some stateside lard ass who needs to hit the weights and supplements to stay there....I want a dude who would be 320 and playing the fucking ukulele if he weren't in the NFL.

For the offensive line, I want a mastodon from the cornfields of America. Some kid who could pull a plow by himself. I want a drive blocker.

You racist ....you forgot the Big Black Kid from high school who was too overweight to play basketball but who could clear a path on the D Train like no one's business for the line. :laugh:

What this team really needs to do is draft a pass rushing DE or two... having a lot of them keeps them fresh with a rotation and will see us apply consistent pressure all game long.

Then we should pound the ball with Brandon Jacobs, because he's a real force. Re-signing Bradshaw is also a priority since he's a tough runner that always plays a 16-game season... no way that bow-legged running style will see him do something like break his feet.

Finally, we need to promote Jerry Palmieri to head coach, so that Kevin Gilbride and Perry Fewell can end up on injured reserve by week 3.

you forgot that we need LB's that can't cover and drop them in a Tampa 2 scheme, which relies on LB's covering.

You racist ....you forgot the Big Black Kid from high school who was too overweight to play basketball but who could clear a path on the D Train like no one's business for the line. :laugh:

LMAO....I think we've got enough Fat Alberts on the squad, T.

C. Wagon.

I think Jimmy Graham might have an issue with that. The guy you want is Perry Fewell. Great stats like that come from aggressive schemes. We have a passive scheme, that allows a lot of underneath throws and sound tackling. If you want sacks, then we should see a lot more safety blitzes. You want INT's? We need more pressure on the QB that we're not getting.

INT's don't just happen, and I know you know this. Why is any QB going to risk an INT throwing it over the top into the strong part of our defense when everyone underneath is wide open. They are getting easy completions short and intermediate, no need to challenge safeties over the top.

I think Jimmy Graham might have an issue with that. The guy you want is Perry Fewell. Great stats like that come from aggressive schemes. We have a passive scheme, that allows a lot of underneath throws and sound tackling. If you want sacks, then we should see a lot more safety blitzes. You want INT's? We need more pressure on the QB that we're not getting.

INT's don't just happen, and I know you know this. Why is any QB going to risk an INT throwing it over the top into the strong part of our defense when everyone underneath is wide open. They are getting easy completions short and intermediate, no need to challenge safeties over the top.

Bingo.

P.S. I thought the personal fouls on both safeties were legal hits. This "defenseless receiver" shit is gonna kill the game.