SportsWrath

You would think they issued a Sportswrath/Giants Tsunami warning...

BadEgg

If they split New Orleans and Green Bay the Giants will be in great shape. I just want them to play hard and play inspired football. These are two good teams coming up just execute and minimize the penalties and turnovers.

I could honestly see them winning one of the next two and if it results in Superfan putting the tights and cape back on I'm all for it. Afterall, Gotham City just isnt the same without him. :drool:

I could honestly see them winning one of the next two and if it results in Superfan putting the tights and cape back on I'm all for it. Afterall, Gotham City just isnt the same without him. :drool:

:LMAO:

the dog misses his keen insight already...perhaps the torch will be passed to peephole...

you guys are circling this board like vultures.........sometimes vultures go hungry LOL

If I were a true vulture I would have been here everyday last week. I stopped by today because I figured you guys would be circling the wagons. It looks like most of the faithful have actually jumped ship...even though you have an elite QB.

I don't think anyone is jumping ship. Was I and the rest of the people here incredibly disappointed and pissed off about the Giants effort last week against Philly? Yeah, absolutely they missed a big opportunity. The Giants need to play perhaps their best game of the year tonight to beat the Saints in their building. They aren't unbeatable though. As for the Eli reference, he is one player on the team that I'm not worried about.

I don't think anyone is jumping ship. Was I and the rest of the people here incredibly disappointed and pissed off about the Giants effort last week against Philly? Yeah, absolutely they missed a big opportunity. The Giants need to play perhaps their best game of the year tonight to beat the Saints in their building. They aren't unbeatable though. As for the Eli reference, he is one player on the team that I'm not worried about.

Exactly. Which is why I expected this place to be buzzing with activity. But its good to hear that most of you have the resolve to stick with your team. :flex:

This is whats going to happen....

The Giants will get abused tonight..absolutely demolished...then they will go on and beat the undefeated packers...ride that momentun into dallas and take that game too...then they will be 17 point favorites against the redskins and lose by 10. then we will back to where we are today..only the giants will need wins against the jets and cowboys to make the playoffs...with the giants beating the jets(only because its a road game) and losing to dallas at home as demarco murray runs for 300+ yards in the final game of the season giving dalls the NFC East title and sending the Giants to the offseason.

The Giants will get abused tonight..absolutely demolished...then they will go on and beat the undefeated packers...ride that momentun into dallas and take that game too...then they will be 17 point favorites against the redskins and lose by 10. then we will back to where we are today..only the giants will need wins against the jets and cowboys to make the playoffs...with the giants beating the jets(only because its a road game) and losing to dallas at home as demarco murray runs for 300+ yards in the final game of the season giving dalls the NFC East title and sending the Giants to the offseason.

That's some straight-up Nostradamus shit right there folks.

If I were a true vulture I would have been here everyday last week. I stopped by today because I figured you guys would be circling the wagons. It looks like most of the faithful have actually jumped ship...even though you have an elite QB.

Save me your bullshit. you came here to talk shit cause the cowfags won and you kno we have a tough schedule. I know it is a fat chance, but if we win the next 2 and beat dallas twice we wont hear from you untill the next time dallas beats the Giants. Your lack of presents when dallas is a full game, if not 2 behind us deserves a banishment. :ban:

haha, dude, that sounds spot on. We fare well against undefeated teams.

What are you talking about, jumped ship? Who of us has jumped ship?