SportsWrath

Mark Herzlich

hlb37

Sounds like Herzlich may be on the field at LB in certain situations this week. ( . Garafolo reports Fewel is working him in ). I haven't re-watched last Sunday yet but I am pretty sure Paysinger took all of Boley's snaps in the second half

I would be excited to see him out there at LB myself. This guy is, by all accounts, a great kid.

we need someone to step up.

Pretty much, with Boley out we dont really have any sort of impact LB on the field. With Jones hurt we are going to have to call on the depth chart and see who if anyone can step up.

After watching and reading about this Herzlick kid I'm really pulling for him, he hasnt really done anything outside of the odd tackle on special teams but maybe his true calling is MLB.

Pretty much, with Boley out we dont really have any sort of impact LB on the field. With Jones hurt we are going to have to call on the depth chart and see who if anyone can step up.

After watching and reading about this Herzlick kid I'm really pulling for him, he hasnt really done anything outside of the odd tackle on special teams but maybe his true calling is MLB.

jones is hurt?