SportsWrath

Did anyone just hear me on ESPN

JackStroud

Was fun.........wish I had more time to expound on my theories to Jody McDonald :laugh:

I got him thinking when I noted we are coming out and begging teams to stack the box.......he had no problem with the fact the Giants have the Best in the NFL total O-Line and D-Line

He could not swallow my prediction we are headed for our 4th Lombardi and said we faced some tough teams in the 2nd half of the schedule- Told me to call back after those games- I will

My response- Those teams have a bigger problem "They have to face the Giants"

And I'm not kidding.........most of those supposed powehouse teams are one sided AFC teams..........they can score but are average Defenses

We will put them through the same Meatgrinder Mike Vick somehow lived through

I was hoping someone would come out on the field against the Eagles and throw a white towel (like in boxing) before someone on their side got killed

Interesting this guy thought Dave Tollefson was our best lineman so far at the Qtr pole.........nice to see someone is recognizing Dave's contribution despite being white (no not Reggie White) LOL :blush:

jody called me after your phone in. I told him you hate me, so he blocked your phone # from future call ins.

I do not hate you........were all family here......football fans, most of us Giants fans......I wish more opponents would come here to blatther- I dont even mind them

As for Tynes.........nice season so far........I apologize for making fun of him ;)

I crack up every time you say that...... :laugh:

the assinine thing about it is that is all he EVER says.........I wonder if the guy can actually talk football or if he's too into the CFL, or listening to Celine Dion songs in front of the fire in his Igloo up there......... LOL

the assinine thing about it is that is all he EVER says.........I wonder if the guy can actually talk football or if he's too into the CFL, or listening to Celine Dion songs in fornt of the fire in his Igloo up there......... LOL

:o

LOL! That was actually pretty funny Jack!

But BIC can talk football, he just doesnt with you. Hes too busy being annoyed by your 5,000 posts of the same retarded things...lol

:o

LOL! That was actually pretty funny Jack!

But BIC can talk football, he just doesnt with you. Hes too busy being annoyed by your 5,000 posts of the same retarded things...lol

Yeah I really must have gotten under his skin for something I said......Oh well "you cannot please all the people all the time"......."you can only please some of the people some of the time"

Yeah sure , how did you know "Rikky Lake" :rolleyes: LOL

Its very weird to hear yourself on the radio,.......I think I might have the deepest voice on the Planet not the opposite.

I think I shocked him a bit when I told him those 2nd half teams should be worried about playing the Giants not vice-versa

The Jets still have us swept under the rug with the media..........no one is expecting anything from the Giants.......thats how we usually get to the SB......when we're an afterthought

Were right where I like us........A submarine not a battleship :smartass:

drop it.........get over it

Start a Mario Manningham fan club

you will be its only member

Well, then our clubs can compete.

Your crush is like Madden's man crush on Brett Favre. It's disturbing.

having the most exciting new WR in the NFL disturbs you???????????????

Ballard must Really get on your nerves..........hes way too good.........I'll bet you want Ballard to take a seat for Bear Pascoe LOL

Go root for the Jets you LOSER!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

I'd like to see Pascoe at fullback, where he was excelling last year before he was inexplicably replaced for a "true fullback".

I just want you guys to know I'm on Judge Judy tomorrow.My neighbour is sueing me for pissing on her roses. That's fucked up , I didn't notice she had roses in her yard, it was nighttime!.

Watch how i win the case tomorrow boys, I'm Booh from Fishmurda.

I just want you guys to know I'm on Judge Judy tomorrow.My neighbour is sueing me for pissing on her roses. That's fucked up , I didn't notice she had roses in her yard, it was nighttime!.

Watch how i win the case tomorrow boys, I'm Booh from Fishmurda.