SportsWrath

Tiki Barber

BlueInCanada

Was looking threw my closet today and came across my Tiki Barber jersey and thought to myself "You know I miss that silly looking SoB"

This isnt a "I want Tiki back thread" cause well he's done or a "I hate Tiki thread" because I dont. Just thought I would post a youtube vid I still have of Tiki's highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy-Y0T9drK0

Miss seeing you on the field Tiki <3

Was looking threw my closet today and came across my Tiki Barber jersey and thought to myself "You know I miss that silly looking SoB"

This isnt a "I want Tiki back thread" cause well he's done or a "I hate Tiki thread" because I dont. Just thought I would post a youtube vid I still have of Tiki's highlights.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gy-Y0T9drK0

Miss seeing you on the field Tiki <3

I read straight through from your title to your post and thought that Tiki Barber looked through your closet today and found your Tiki Barber jersey.......then your post got confusing.

And then comprehension dawned.

-Z

Wow.Our current RBs are good....but they couldnt hold a candle to Tiki after he cured his 'fumbleitis'. Damn - we need a stud RB.....

To steal Osi's quote.. I'd cream my pants if we were to ever steal LeSean McCoy from the Eagles.

Tiki is a available

We welcome back convicted felons right out of prison but because Tiki questioned the leadership of Coughlin/Eli (both of which are not General Pattons) he is treated like he shot the Pope

I hope someone gives the guy a shot.........he deserves it. Meanwhile why aren't we unleashing DaRel Scott on the NFL?

Are the two combined 85 yarders about to break out of their fog?.............Jacobs appears now to have chronic knee issues......maybe time to get rid of him.

I was watching the Yankees lose last night with Jose Montero on the bench, no pinch hitters all game long and came to realize players are played as they are paid

Head Coaches suffer from a complete lack of BALLS........If Casey Stangle were watching that game from up there he had to be spinning like a top