SportsWrath

Pics from Giants v Cardinals game.

BIGBLUE01

Some men should just not go shirtless. Or is that a really ugly chick?

LOL.....No, that was a dude. And I wondered why the hell he took his shirt off too. It was hot, yes, but we could have done without the man boobs.... :rolleyes:

Wow, that stadium is really perched on the edge of the desert, eh? How far out of Phoenix is it?

Its in Glendale, which is a suburb of Phx. We were only a few miles away from Phx, but this whole place is spread out here. The shots you saw were by the freeway, the newer one. So its pretty plain, not alot built around there yet. The stadium inside is pretty nice though.

Its in Glendale, which is a suburb of Phx. We were only a few miles away from Phx, but this whole place is spread out here. The shots you saw were by the freeway, the newer one. So its pretty plain, not alot built around there yet. The stadium inside is pretty nice though.

I wasn't trying to be critical, I think it's quite pretty. Though it looks so much like Breaking Bad I'd always be on the lookout for Cartel driving around the desert in SUVs.

I wasn't trying to be critical, I think it's quite pretty. Though it looks so much like Breaking Bad I'd always be on the lookout for Cartel driving around the desert in SUVs.

Oh, I didnt think you were being critical. I do enough of that myself about this place. :smartass: But all in all this is a nice place to live. Especially now till May. itll be friggin paradise. Weather you cant beat anywhere.

But youd definitely have a complex about the Breaking bad thing. Cause theres enough Mexicans in SUVs here that youd think it was the cartel!

Giants fans standing around in a parking lot drinking beer.

What a beautiful sight.

Glad you guys caught such an exciting win.

It was a great time. And those are only a couple of pics. There was some good food catered by my buddys Italian restaurant, we were playin touch football and there was some music goin and were havin a blast!!!!

There were a group of Cards fans 2 aisles down from us that kept trying to do some sort of chant when Giant fans walked by, but the minute we heard them, we all ran down and drowned them out with..."Here we go Giants, here we go!" We like tripled them, it completely drowned em out...lol

Giantfamily.jpg

Thats me all the way to the right with my hand up and a beer in it, and next to me are my 2 kids, my son in the Blue Eli jesrey and my daughter in between us holding her jacket.. We were yelling......GO GIANTS!!!

Thats me all the way to the right with my hand up and a beer in it, and next to me are my 2 kids, my son in the Blue Eli jesrey and my daughter in between us holding her jacket.. We were yelling......GO GIANTS!!!

I love how you guys cornered the market on the personalized license plates.

Also great to see children properly dressed and being brought up correctly!!!!!!!

I love how you guys cornered the market on the personalized license plates.

Also great to see children properly dressed and being brought up correctly!!!!!!!

The license plates were courtesy of that well known Giant fan that travels to all the games and wears license plates around his neck. He brought Bob Papa, Carl Banks, John Schmeelk and some trainers and equip. mgrs to my buddies restaurant Sat night.

Yes hlb, only the best for these kids. We couldnt let them be dallas fans or newly discovered cards fans. Cause thats what you get mostly here in AZ. :rolleyes:

the dog is wondering why you let the girl squatting on the left hand side wear your hat?

Carl Banks, awesome.

He was pretty cool, they all were. We had about a 15 min convo with Jessie Armstead outside the hotel before the tailgate too, he signed autographs for a bunch of us, as did Carl. 2 great Giant LBrs in one weekend....awesome.

Thewholegang.jpg

Heres me at dinner with the great Carl Banks and Giants announcer Bob Papa. We were all watching the Yankees and cheering them on together at that time too.....pretty cool.

Dude, that's fucking awesome!

Glad you had a great time.

Very cool BB01. Armstead, Banks, Papa and a great Giants win, I'm jealous :TU:

I had a BLAST. Jesse is a hell of a nice guy, and Brandon Jacobs is too. My kids and I were in the hotel lobby the morning of the tailgate, right before we talked to Jesse. We were in line to get coffee, and in walks Brandon Jacobs looking for a 5 hour energy shot. He said hi to us, shook our hands......hes a pretty approachable guy.