SportsWrath

Pics from Giants v Cardinals game.

BIGBLUE01

BB...how'd you get in with Banks and Papa?

How'd you know where they were?

Did you go to this game or solo and just happen to run in to Giants fans in the parking lot, or was this a planned group outing?

The restaurant we were at is a very good friend of mines from Clifton, NJ. He was befriended by that guy that wears the license plates around his neck. That guys a Giant fan that knows Papa and alot of the Giant players personally. They wanted a place to go and eat and have pretty much the place to themselves. My buddy offered, and they accepted. We dined, chewed the rag, had drinks and took pics all night. It was fuckin awesome.

I went to this game with the majority of Giant fans you saw in that pic. It was definitely planned. I had family from back east, friends new and old.....we all planned this when the schedule came out. Last time they were here I met up with blunatic and Socal Dub from this board.

The ratio is probably like 60% Gmen and 40% Cardinals.....the last 3 yrs. Before that from 1988 it was more like 80% any other team, Giants included, to 20% AZ. The SB appearance has created alot of fake fans. But in the tailgating outside....TONS of Giant fans. We do own that place.