SportsWrath

Gilbride on Beckum

Lughead

[Rant]

Really, REALLY, after 3 years and he is still waiting for Mommy to pack his lunch every morning before he gets on the bus????? After 3 days on a job in the real world and you haven't caught on to anything you would be in the unemployment line... let alone 3 YEARS??????????? I tell you , Beckum had better step it up or he probably wont be here much after this season

unless he changes his name to Sinorice Beckum Maybe Travis Moss?

when we need a true Blocking /Catching TE and we waste a roster spot on him. He has to produce this year no if and's or buts about it. Ask Dillard what happens when you don't preform.

what the hell is beginning to learn any way; is it the same as Starting to start?

So mister Travis "1 yard route when we need 3 for a first down " Beckum the next time you catch a ball for the Giants (if there is a next time ) You better get a 1st down and you better truck some one doing it. :05-mafia:

[/Rant]

LOL, ya, wtf is "starting to learn"? He's just NOW starting to learn?

Anyway, I had no problem with his route, it was him taking a seat on the field with no one within 5 yards and him only needing another 2 that pissed me off.....

LOL, ya, wtf is "starting to learn"? He's just NOW starting to learn?

Anyway, I had no problem with his route, it was him taking a seat on the field with no one within 5 yards and him only needing another 2 that pissed me off.....

That really was horrible. If the Giants had lost that game, that play would have been one of the reason's why.

The Giants could have gone into the locker room up 21-3 or 17-3 if he makes that 1st down.

Do you think Gilly just doesnt know what to do with Beckum?

Coughlin "So Gilbride what do you think of Beckum and how he fits into the offense?"

Gilly "Well he can block but so can Ballard and Pascoe he can also run 5 yards ins......and that's pretty much all I have my TEs do"

Coughlin "Well he's a pretty fast guy think you can send him on a post or get him coming out of the back field somehow? Get him matched up against a slower LBer?"

Gilly "Well I dont think I can do that see TEs dont do that in my offense and that's what he is on the depth chart, so I cant let him do that"

Coughlin "So Gilbride what do you think of Beckum and how he fits into the offense?"

Gilly "Well he can block but so can Ballard and Pascoe he can also run 5 yards ins......and that's pretty much all I have my TEs do"

Coughlin "Well he's a pretty fast guy think you can send him on a post or get him coming out of the back field somehow? Get him matched up against a slower LBer?"

Gilly "Well I dont think I can do that see TEs dont do that in my offense and that's what he is on the depth chart, so I cant let him do that"

LOL. Sort of reminds me of when we had Tim Lewis and kept drafting "tweener" linebackers... for his "array of exotic blitz packages" we were told.

Did that guy ever even send ONE blitz the whole time he was here?

LOL. Sort of reminds me of when we had Tim Lewis and kept drafting "tweener" linebackers... for his "array of exotic blitz packages" we were told.

Did that guy ever even send ONE blitz the whole time he was here?

Yeah he would send a blitz on third and four, but would send all the LBs and leave a TE and WR uncovered for a 15 yard gain.

He could be on the Patriots and still suck.

He could be on the Patriots and still suck.

I dont they took a guy like Wes Welker and made him into a legit #1 WR threat.

The Pats could take Ron Dayne and make him look like Berry Sanders.

Put Beckum on a team that will actually use him, then tell me what he will look like.

Put Beckum on a team that will actually use him, then tell me what he will look like.

Like a tall guy who runs bad routes and has trouble catching the ball? There's a reason the Giants haven't been using him.

Welker was good before he was picked up by the Patriots but Miami isn't too bright. Hillis was also good on the Broncos but again many teams make bad personnel decisions. Dayne and Beckum will be bad everywhere.