SportsWrath

Big Mistake on JPP's part

Zelmo

This is McCoy's TD run

If you watch JPP he makes the huge mistake of turning his head away from the ball carrier during the play to complain about the no holding call. If he keeps his head in the play he's in perfect position to seal off McCoy's cutting lane to the right.

Basically if he keeps his head in the game McCoy doesn't score there. As frustrating as getting held is, he's gotta wait until after the whistle to complain about that.

I love the guy, but this was a no no. I'm sure the coaches noticed this, and I hope someone delivers the message.

-Z

This is McCoy's TD run

If you watch JPP he makes the huge mistake of turning his head away from the ball carrier during the play to complain about the no holding call. If he keeps his head in the play he's in perfect position to seal off McCoy's cutting lane to the right.

Basically if he keeps his head in the game McCoy doesn't score there. As frustrating as getting held is, he's gotta wait until after the whistle to complain about that.

I love the guy, but this was a no no. I'm sure the coaches noticed this, and I hope someone delivers the message.

-Z

Fortunately, a correctable error.

Oooh, didnt catch that during the game. Good eye. Yeah, that was a BIG no-no. Finish the play JPP, he had a DIRECT line to stop him.

But in his second yr, dominating the majority of the time.....I guess I can overlook that for now, as long as it doesnt happen to much more.

If you guys want to see a play that was phoned in, check out the play when JPP hit Vick.... I'll try to find it on youtube.

JPP blew right past Jason Peters, and Vick ducked out of the way just in time....Vick started scrambling to his left....JPP turned around, chased him down, and hit him hard....meanwhile, Peters had basically given up on the play instead, of coming back to block JPP.

I keep talking about that play alot! It was awesome! JPP was an animal on that one, never gave up like Peters did. After he fell goin for Vick the 1st time, I thought someone else would get Vick. But no, JPP hustled up and went and got him......amazing. :clap:

I keep talking about that play alot! It was awesome! JPP was an animal on that one, never gave up like Peters did. After he fell goin for Vick the 1st time, I thought someone else would get Vick. But no, JPP hustled up and went and got him......amazing. :clap:

Just found it....reposted above.

If you guys want to see a play that was phoned in, check out the play when JPP hit Vick....

If I were an Eagles fan, that would have pissed me off to Peters get toasted and then basically quit on a play that resulted in a nasty hit on their QB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkpA_eGz_0g&feature=related

:clap::flex:

I think this is something we are going to see from JPP in this season and maybe the next, coming into the draft his biggest downside was that he only had one year of college football and was incredibly raw in knowing the ins and outs of the game.

I think in the next few years though as he gets starting time OVER Osi (that over rated loud mouthed fuck) we will see things like this start to disappear.

If you guys want to see a play that was phoned in, check out the play when JPP hit Vick....

If I were an Eagles fan, that would have pissed me off to Peters get toasted and then basically quit on a play that resulted in a nasty hit on their QB.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkpA_eGz_0g&feature=related

From what I understand, Peters' work ethic sucks.

From what I understand, Peters' work ethic sucks.

I really don't know.....but he sure looked lazy on that play. JPP was effectively double-teamed by Peters and McCoy, and yet managed to completely blow up that play and smoke Vick. And it was 100% hustle.

This is McCoy's TD run

-Z

I saw that too... But JPP was held big time there.

I correctly pointed out JPP was taking too wide an angle defending the run allowing McCoy to run in the gap he left... of course I wasn't blaming the guy knowing he's young/raw and will learn... he's a freak now.. I can only imagine the future.

P.S. Unrelated but I'd love to see McCoy in Blue.