SportsWrath

Eli

Dragon

What is with Eli and putting so much air under his deep ball? I've been watching highlights of last season along with the ones from last night and its like he's aiming at Heaven sign every time hs goes deep. Doesn't matter who it is on the route. They always end up slowing down to wait for the ball.

Guest StrahansGap

What is with Eli and putting so much air under his deep ball? I've been watching highlights of last season along with the ones from last night and its like he's aiming at Heaven sign every time hs goes deep. Doesn't matter who it is on the route. They always end up slowing down to wait for the ball.

He still thinks he's throwing to plaxico. ; )

ive seen enough over 6 years to know that Eli is just ordinary .....not elite ...never will be ....just managed my expectations ...he is ok .....will go down in the books as a decent QB who won a Superbowl with a lucky throw ...thats it

If I knew how to put the little clapping smiley face guy in here, I would. I completely agree.

Eli is good enough to win with, but anymore, I think he struggles to stay in the top 10 QBs leaguewide, and that may very well be with me being generous.

P.Manning

T.Brady

B.Roethlisberger

D.Brees

A.Rodgers

M.Vick

M.Stafford

J.Cutler

T.Romo

M.Shaub

P.Rivers

TB Buccs QB whose name I can't currently come up with

All these guys are better than or at least as good as Eli.

If I knew how to put the little clapping smiley face guy in here, I would. I completely agree.

Eli is good enough to win with, but anymore, I think he struggles to stay in the top 10 QBs leaguewide, and that may very well be with me being generous.

P.Manning

T.Brady

B.Roethlisberger

D.Brees

A.Rodgers

M.Vick

M.Stafford

J.Cutler

T.Romo

M.Shaub

P.Rivers

TB Buccs QB whose name I can't currently come up with

All these guys are better than or at least as good as Eli.

:clap: