SportsWrath

This team is flat-out cursed this year

fishgutmartyr

• first two picks injured: one IR'd; one has yet to put on full pads, let alone get the system down
  • lose our best tight end at the last minute
  • god only knows what happened with Smith
  • we hire another TE that retires days later
  • just about every injury we've had so far isn't only season-ending, but career-threatening
  • injuries are coming in bunches to specific positions--AGAIN

If we're getting hit this hard, this early, how the fuck are we going to look by week 10? I like our team, but at this rate we'll be fielding the waiver-wire by the end of the season.

Seriously, how many flukish injuries/roster losses are we going to deal with before the opening game?

• first two picks injured: one IR'd; one has yet to put on full pads, let alone get the system down
  • just about every injury we've had so far isn't only season-ending, but career-threatening

If we're getting hit this hard, this early, how the fuck are we going to look by week 10? I like our team, but at this rate we'll be fielding the waiver-wire by the end of the season.

Seriously, how many flukish injuries/roster losses are we going to deal with before the opening game?

Yes, this completely sucks.

It's one thing to have a bad season, but another thing to have a bad season and a whole bunch of "what if's".....we'll be watching a replacement team by midseason if this horrendous streak continues.

Seriously, they need to rethink how they are practicing. Something is seriouly fucked up.

It's one thing to have a bad season, but another thing to have a bad season and a whole bunch of "what if's".....we'll be watching a replacement team by midseason if this horrendous streak continues.

Seriously, they need to rethink how they are practicing. Something is seriouly fucked up.

JPP should not be allowed to practice........he can hurt someone by accident

He must have gotten run over by Tuck or JPP

I've saying this for as long as I could remember... :angry:

Actually if you take a close look at Mitchell in this picture he strongly resembles Kadafy

are we sure we are not harboring an International criminal LOL

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1380/kawika-mitchell

Not sure why you're link didn't but here it is.. and holy shit :LMAO:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/1380/kawika-mitchell?rw=1

1380.jpgGaddafi-Zombie.jpg

1.) We still drafted well, Prince is coming back and he was a luxury pick.

2.)Our so called best TE had 35 receptions and 11 drops, coupled with like 8 concussions, whoopty doo.

3.)Smith is an asshole, who wanted to play for a team when he is not ready. Good ruin your career for the dream team.

4.)Patrick, once again whoopty doo. We barely use TE's in Gilly's system and no TE, will allow the Giants to go more 3 to 4 wr sets.

5.)the only injury career threatening is Thomas, oh well he was the team's leading tackler, not good for a CB. He made tackles 25 yards downfield, on the guy he was covering. Don't wish injury on anybody, but he is not exactly Revis. Ross will do just fine there.

6.)We are fine, Reese always drafts well. Jones can play right away has a rookie, and fill in fine for Goff. I know it hurts a d, that is already depleted. These young guys showed some spunk #Paysinger #Herzlich #Jones

All in all, don't sound the sirens just yet. We are still a good team. :busted_cop:

2.)Our so called best TE had 35 receptions and 11 drops, coupled with like 8 concussions, whoopty doo.

3.)Smith is an asshole, who wanted to play for a team when he is not ready. Good ruin your career for the dream team.

4.)Patrick, once again whoopty doo. We barely use TE's in Gilly's system and no TE, will allow the Giants to go more 3 to 4 wr sets.

5.)the only injury career threatening is Thomas, oh well he was the team's leading tackler, not good for a CB. He made tackles 25 yards downfield, on the guy he was covering. Don't wish injury on anybody, but he is not exactly Revis. Ross will do just fine there.

6.)We are fine, Reese always drafts well. Jones can play right away has a rookie, and fill in fine for Goff. I know it hurts a d, that is already depleted. These young guys showed some spunk #Paysinger #Herzlich #Jones

All in all, don't sound the sirens just yet. We are still a good team. :busted_cop:

Thanks man. That really brought a smile to my face :). I was livid earlier when I heard about Goff.. but hey.. things happen for a reason. Shit I'm kindda ok with people thinking this team is gonna do bad.. myself included... I'd rather be pleasantly surprised.. than to have my dreams crushed like when that dude shot himself in the leg... or when Jackson returned that punt... now Smith.. our fucking smith plays for the enemy in green? Fuck it.. it's game on bitches.

Thanks man. That really brought a smile to my face :). I was livid earlier when I heard about Goff.. but hey.. things happen for a reason. Shit I'm kindda ok with people thinking this team is gonna do bad.. myself included... I'd rather be pleasantly surprised.. than to have my dreams crushed like when that dude shot himself in the leg... or when Jackson returned that punt... now Smith.. our fucking smith plays for the enemy in green? Fuck it.. it's game on bitches.

As long as the "Experts" think we'll do bad were ok

They are always wrong

Its when they start jumping on the bandwagon you have to watch out :confused:

Is it 2003 again already? :facepalm:

1.) Prince was a luxury pick when we had Webster, Ross, Thomas, and Johnson. Now, not so much...

2.) How many receptions are you expecting with the guys we have right now? And none of them are really blowing minds with their blocking, either.

3.) Won't argue, but we are still stuck with a poor selection for slot options this year, and we don't have a TE that could pick up the slack

4.) I cited this not as a loss of a quality player, but as an example of how crazy it has been this season so far

5.) Sintim reinjured the same knee he injured last season--that's pretty damn serious. Bruce Johnson ruptured an achilles as a CB--not good, either.

6.) Drafting's great--but we're running out of players this season and that 2007 class was the exception, not the rule. And even then, they had a full off-season to learn.

Long haul, we're fine. Short haul, we're taking on water.

1.) Prince was a luxury pick when we had Webster, Ross, Thomas, and Johnson. Now, not so much...

2.) How many receptions are you expecting with the guys we have right now? And none of them are really blowing minds with their blocking, either.

3.) Won't argue, but we are still stuck with a poor selection for slot options this year, and we don't have a TE that could pick up the slack

4.) I cited this not as a loss of a quality player, but as an example of how crazy it has been this season so far

5.) Sintim reinjured the same knee he injured last season--that's pretty damn serious. Bruce Johnson ruptured an achilles as a CB--not good, either.

6.) Drafting's great--but we're running out of players this season and that 2007 class was the exception, not the rule. And even then, they had a full off-season to learn.

Long haul, we're fine. Short haul, we're taking on water.

very good points, I actually like Johnson more then Thomas, and I believe Ross ruptured an achilles, he is back, playing well. Thomas,Sintim and Goff are all in contract years, If Jones does well, I don't see Goff coming back, next year. A would like another TE, Shawn Nelson, I think can be a 45 to 50 reception and he's quicker down the seam then Boss, he is better at blocking then the guys we have now as well. I think Hixon could do alright in the slot, he provides more burst then Smith and he can take it vertical. Dallas has nothing at S, either does Philly. All in all though, we should be one of the best in the NFC East and could battle the Eagles for the division. Gonna be a interesting year all around.