SportsWrath

Seems Smith, Tuck and Osi have been txt the Empty Trophy

JackStroud

Case to Sean McKoy this summer

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Smith went right to McKoy's locker yesterday to try to apologize and got the total cold shoulder, as in would not talk to him.....turned away and ignored him

This is hilarious..........you can't make this stuff up

Ok Steve, you've joined the Evil Empire, you can't come home again, and frankly you will probably never play for them.

The story in the Post went onto say Smith is limping all over the place

Smith also went on to say he was going to win a SB with both teams and then strangely said when he put the Green uniform on it felt strange

Strange indeed Steve.........wait til you see what we do to your new found friends this year......your going to think you fell down Alice's hole into Wonderland........and the Four Horsemen will be coming at you to take your head off. :05-mafia:

If you do get on the field against the Giants heaven help you :furious:

Case to Sean McKoy this summer

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, Smith went right to McKoy's locker yesterday to try to apologize and got the total cold shoulder, as in would not talk to him.....turned away and ignored him

This is hilarious..........you can't make this stuff up

Ok Steve, you've joined the Evil Empire, you can't come home again, and frankly you will probably never play for them.

The story in the Post went onto say Smith is limping all over the place

Smith also went on to say he was going to win a SB with both teams and then strangely said when he put the Green uniform on it felt strange

Strange indeed Steve.........wait til you see what we do to your new found friends this year......your going to think you fell down Alice's hole into Wonderland........and the Four Horsemen will be coming at you to take your head off. :05-mafia:

If you do get on the field against the Giants heaven help you :furious:

Dude settle down... Steve said the green uniform felt strange.. and strange indeed.. the dude is a Giant.. and he realizes he fucked up.. or his agent fucked him up.. but ultimately it's his fault... Regardless firs and foremost I hope the dude makes a full recovery.. never play for the Eagles and comes home... call me a homer but I like a happy ending. I don't and can't hate Smith...

Dude settle down... Steve said the green uniform felt strange.. and strange indeed.. the dude is a Giant.. and he realizes he fucked up.. or his agent fucked him up.. but ultimately it's his fault... Regardless firs and foremost I hope the dude makes a full recovery.. never play for the Eagles and comes home... call me a homer but I like a happy ending. I don't and can't hate Smith...

Its his problem now.....in the end he has to feed his family and we were not in a cap position to do so

The Eagles were 26 million dollars under the cap.......why?

because they have 2nd class dancing elephants......this is the year we shed these guys....mark my words

they will be fighting it out with Dallas for 2nd place

Its his problem now.....in the end he has to feed his family and we were not in a cap position to do so

The Eagles were 26 million dollars under the cap.......why?

because they have 2nd class dancing elephants......this is the year we shed these guys....mark my words

they will be fighting it out with Dallas for 2nd place

Look I hate the eagles.. and for the first time in my adult life I'm using the word hate.. maybe not hate hate but I don't recall wanting to beat a team so badly.. ever. However.. when it comes to Steve Smith... I hope he never plays for the Eagles... gets his $2M and signs with the Giants... Who here wouldn't want this?

is there such a thing as a football spy????.. could we be paying Steve under the table to feed us info??? Reese YOU're a freaking genius!!! :thumbs:

anyways, if you're not with us, you're against us!!!

lol, doubt it. I really feel Smith deep in his heart knows he fucked up. I hope he never gets used to wearing green and hope he never plays for the Eagles. Take the year off to fully recover and then next season is next season.

The assertion we did not have the cap room for Smith is false. Smith got a 1 year deal for $4 million, $2 mil guaranteed. We cleared $5 million of cap space before he signed with Philly. We absolutely could've matched Philly's deal but did not, because Reese felt that it was too much money for a guy who wouldn't contribute for at least half the season, and may not be the same Steve Smith all year. He may be right. I would've given him a 2 year deal at about $7 million per with $2 million guaranteed and incentives for both years, for example a bonus for catches and yards, say 75 catches and 900 yards.

He's gone, and I can accept it, but I simply cannot give Reese a pass for allowing him to walk when we absolutely could've made it happen.

Steve should've been a career Giant, period.

I don't know why they get so upset about the empty trophy case........they should look at every year as a new awakening, a new challenge, a new chance to eventually get their axxes kicked before the final whistle blows

They are the "dream team"........as in they can only dream about an NFL Championship.

The assertion we did not have the cap room for Smith is false. Smith got a 1 year deal for $4 million, $2 mil guaranteed. We cleared $5 million of cap space before he signed with Philly. We absolutely could've matched Philly's deal but did not, because Reese felt that it was too much money for a guy who wouldn't contribute for at least half the season, and may not be the same Steve Smith all year. He may be right. I would've given him a 2 year deal at about $7 million per with $2 million guaranteed and incentives for both years, for example a bonus for catches and yards, say 75 catches and 900 yards.

He's gone, and I can accept it, but I simply cannot give Reese a pass for allowing him to walk when we absolutely could've made it happen.

Steve should've been a career Giant, period.

:TU:

They outspent their closet rival by tens of millions to deny it is being a real homer. I embrace it.

Agreed 100% Lubz. I embrace it as well. If other teams had as much money as we do, theyd buy a team too. :rolleyes: Anyone saying they wouldnt is lying to you.

Good thing we didn't make that mistake, he will never be the same again.

Seems to me that Steve Smith, despite the "evidence" of his personality from facebook, was just like every other arrogant, spoiled kid that plays in the NFL. Unluckily for him, he dragged his feet looking to get an even bigger contract through free agency at the end of last year. Sucks for him.

I'm glad we didn't actually pay a player who isn't a top 5 talent at the position, top 5 money.

lol, doubt it. I really feel Smith deep in his heart knows he fucked up. I hope he never gets used to wearing green and hope he never plays for the Eagles. Take the year off to fully recover and then next season is next season.

the dog is wondering how you define him "fucking up"? with an untested bum knee, he signed a one year deal to make 2-4 million. sounds like he made himself the best deal he could temporarily. if he plays and is effective, he gets a huge payday with whatever team wants to pay him next year. if his knee is bum and he can't play, he got himself 2 million...the giants didn't want to gamble, so he did what he had to. the dog is pretty sure he will be just as happy being paid in that uniform as he would have been anywhere else...

and not sure why people think the eagles will rush him back...they may be looking at him the same way the giants were - ride it out until midyear and let him have an impact down the stretch and into the postseason.

the dog is wondering how you define him "fucking up"? with an untested bum knee, he signed a one year deal to make 2-4 million. sounds like he made himself the best deal he could temporarily. if he plays and is effective, he gets a huge payday with whatever team wants to pay him next year. if his knee is bum and he can't play, he got himself 2 million...the giants didn't want to gamble, so he did what he had to. the dog is pretty sure he will be just as happy being paid in that uniform as he would have been anywhere else...

and not sure why people think the eagles will rush him back...they may be looking at him the same way the giants were - ride it out until midyear and let him have an impact down the stretch and into the postseason.

Money is there for him.. sure the Eagles overpaid.. the "fucking up" part comes from leaving the team that drafted you for a rival.. whom some players within that team don't like you and won't talk to you.. at least one of them won't.