K Lawrence Tynes

P Steve Weatherford

LS Zak DeOssie

PUP

Adam Koets

Ramses Barden

Practice Squad

Mark Herzlich, others

Still trying to get Herzlich in there, but can't yet. Changes reflect Boss going elsewhere, Giants only carrying 2 QB's (cut of Rosenfels), re-signing of Rocky Bernard, move of Kiwi to linebacker, re-signing of Tollefson, Tarrant at backup safety, addition of Witherspoon at CB, and the signing of Stacy Andrews.

I still don't see Barden getting cut.

There's really no point in cutting him. I see guys like Cruz and Barden making the team before Devin Thomas or Michael Clayton, former first round picks or not. Though I also think that Hixon could and possibly even should with his injury history lose his position to a guy like Devin Thomas who also excels at special teams.

Dude, I've heard Andre Brown is doing great... i've since some video on him. He looks extremely fast. I think D.J. Ware is out the door.

Nem, I'm not a believer (yet). He's gone through what, 5 teams now? The coaches like Ware, he's stuck around for awhile. I'd like to see Brown outplay Ware in preseason games first before he can legitimate threaten Ware's spot on the roster. So Ware stays for now. :05-mafia::P

There's really no point in cutting him. I see guys like Cruz and Barden making the team before Devin Thomas or Michael Clayton, former first round picks or not. Though I also think that Hixon could and possibly even should with his injury history lose his position to a guy like Devin Thomas who also excels at special teams.

Like I said, Barden is on PUP and he may stay there for the start of the season. Nobody's talking about cutting him. And to your point Storm, I do have Cruz AND Thomas making the team, with Clayton not making it.

But I'm telling you, Thomas is a guy who I really believe is going to make some contributions on offense this year.

Like I said, Barden is on PUP and he may stay there for the start of the season. Nobody's talking about cutting him. And to your point Storm, I do have Cruz AND Thomas making the team, with Clayton not making it.

But I'm telling you, Thomas is a guy who I really believe is going to make some contributions on offense this year.

I agree with you, man. He started to show sparks at the end of last season. He was a constant contributor on special teams, too.