SportsWrath

Do we have a fullback?

mastershake

Bear and Hynoski are the only two so far. Hynoski looks really good, but he's a rookie so don't know how quick he can get up to NFL speed. Hopes are very high on the kid.

Pascoe is not A FB. I love the kids heart but that is about as far as it goes.

He was a UDFA TE that was converted to the FB / TE hybrid position of H - Back when Hedgehog and the TE crew all got hurt last summer.

Hynoski is a true FB,

He was a UDFA TE that was converted to the FB / TE hybrid position of H - Back when Hedgehog and the TE crew all got hurt last summer.

Hynoski is a true FB,

And he did a great job.. so what's the problem?

And he did a great job.. so what's the problem?

great?? based on what? Are dominance in short yardage? His 10 catches?

I would love to see this guy on the practice team this year but that is as far as i would go

I would love to see this guy on the practice team this year but that is as far as i would go

He's a FB not a WR.. catches mean nothing. He did very well for us at that spot.. from what I remember he was a pleasant surprise and an upgrade over Hedgecock.

He's a FB not a WR.. catches mean nothing. He did very well for us at that spot.. from what I remember he was a pleasant surprise and an upgrade over Hedgecock.

I don't think Pascoe was an upgrade over Hedgecock, especially before the cock man was 100% healthy. Bear has a lot of heart and will do anything asked of him by the coaches, but his physical limitations will keep him from ever being a superstar. Love the guy, but gotta be honest.

I paid close attention to Bear as well... he blocked pretty well, and could actually catch and run with the ball... I remember seeing him get ten yards on the dreaded Cock Pass.

At this stage he's definitely an upgrade over the 'Cock. Put a little bit of weight on him and I think he'll actually be pretty good. I mean, are you seriously gonna deny this shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD19xLHN9iY&feature=related

I paid close attention to Bear as well... he blocked pretty well, and could actually catch and run with the ball... I remember seeing him get ten yards on the dreaded Cock Pass.

At this stage he's definitely an upgrade over the 'Cock. Put a little bit of weight on him and I think he'll actually be pretty good. I mean, are you seriously gonna deny this shit?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vD19xLHN9iY&feature=related

what was that, about 10% of last years offensive production.

Hynoski is a true FB,

with better speed and hands then Hedgecock......he will be an upgrade to be sure.

C. Wagon.