SportsWrath

We were one Clay Matthews from the SB

JackStroud

Why didnt Reese trade up for the 26th pick?

Hakeem Nicks is no slouch but we needed an impact LBer and Matthews graded out #1 at the combine not Brian Whatshisface

Anyone who doubts coaches play the payroll not the talent should see what timothy mogrov did the other night when brain free Dantoni finally let his biggest player play a few minutes 23 pts 14 Rbs in 40 min

I know this will come as a shock to the athletic world but white men can jump and play things besides tennis, golf the O-line, baseball and shot put.......Mickey Mantle was the greatest athlete of the 20th century.

This just in ..............Flozell Adams is BACK much to Justin Tucks consternation.......Justin did not play as well this year as his favorite "dirtbag". LOL

Tuck mailed it in this year in my opinion

Jack, would you trade Blackburn for Clay Matthews?

I'd trade Blackburn, Coughlin, and Jacobs and a player to be named later for Matthews

Looking at Clay though one wonders if Brian Cushing was feeding Clay the Juice......Clay looks like he could take on Hershel Walker straight up

I'd trade Blackburn, Coughlin, and Jacobs and a player to be named later for Matthews

Looking at Clay though one wonders if Brian Cushing was feeding Clay the Juice......Clay looks like he could take on Hershel Walker straight up

Do you think if Blackburn starting taking steroids, he would be a good as Clay Matthews?

Joe, why do you to continue to enable him? It might be fun but I learned in rehab being a enabler is a worse disease then the disease itself :busted_cop:

Leave Jack alone please. He's an endangered species.

Carry on Jack, I got your back bro :flex:

Joe, why do you to continue to enable him? It might be fun but I learned in rehab being a enabler is a worse disease then the disease itself :busted_cop:

its like the drunk retard at the bar doing one stupid thing after another, you want to walk away but you keep watching and laughing and giving out a "hellyeah" once in a while to see what the asshole will do next.

I think Matthews shut your mouth tonight

this argument is over <_<

He was pretty quiet actually, playing spy most of the game and only tallying 3 tackles. I thought that fumble was actually forced by the other guy and wrongly credited to Matthews.

Bishop was their best LB.

He was pretty quiet actually, playing spy most of the game and only tallying 3 tackles. I thought that fumble was actually forced by the other guy and wrongly credited to Matthews.

Bishop was their best LB.

Clay put his helmet on the ball, they showed it in slow mo

what game were you watching, how far from the screen, and were you drunk by that time?

We have no impact LBers and have not had one since Pepper Johnson (who was not exceptional but ok)

We have tons of WRs and Plaxico is coming back. I remembered watching Mattews on NFL network at the combines and sat in stunned dis-belief that we did not move up a few slots to take Matthews the day of that draft.

Anyway with Ol Tom running the show even Matthews might lose some of his enthusiasim.

I can't even imagine what a Coughlin halftime speech might sound like

Probably just a lot of clip board throwing, and cursing his ass. LOL

One wonders if Tom will be looking for any trick plays from the Eagles next year.........probably not

The option 2 point conversion was a graphic illustration of what other coaches will do to win a game vs tom's straight ahead approach.

Clay put his helmet on the ball, they showed it in slow mo

what game were you watching, how far from the screen, and were you drunk by that time?

Matthew's helmet was on the other side of Mendenhall's body, away from the ball. It's the DT who's knocks it loose.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2011020600/2010/POST22/steelers@packers#tab:watch

Scroll down to "Mendenhall fumble".

not what I saw. I saw Matthews hit the guy in the arms and the guy did have both arms on the ball unlike our ball carriers

When Matthews hits you, you know you've been hit

BTW they just showed the play in ESPN and Mendenhall had the ball in his right arm.....Matthews went around the blocker #71, and put his shoulder and helmet right on the ball which popped out

The other GB Guy was being blocked and not a factor

I'd have to say Matthews is the leagues best LBer right now..........hands down. Troy Pomanlanu is right there with him but does not play LBer

matthews played well, he just played this game a bit differently than what i saw most of the season.

like tree said he was spying ben a lot of the game, not a flashy game where his play jumped out at you like most games this year, but he played well.

matthews played well, he just played this game a bit differently than what i saw most of the season.

like tree said he was spying ben a lot of the game, not a flashy game where his play jumped out at you like most games this year, but he played well.

whatever, as with the Giants game where he came from behind and punched the ball out on Jacobs...........this play also changed the flow of the game

As I recall we collapsed after Jacobs lost that fumble......its always Matthews making these spectacular plays

We had the season in our hands if we had beaten GB......they would not have even made the playoffs

Matthews ran Jacobs down from 15 yds back...........his desire, agility, speed, balance, power, and smell for the ball is uncanny

very difficult to block him ala LT

Pfft without Matthews Green Bay is 0-16 this year.

speaking of playing differently. where the hell was polamalu during the playoffs? he was playing 30 yards off the line most of the time. even then, he missed tackles. talk about mr. october.

speaking of playing differently. where the hell was polamalu during the playoffs? he was playing 30 yards off the line most of the time. even then, he missed tackles. talk about mr. october.

Yeah Polamalu and Harrison were both absent for the game. Gotta give it to Green Bays offense, they made Pitts two biggest defensive playmakers next to useless.