SportsWrath

Radio Rolle looked awful good in the Pro Bowl

JackStroud

Did you watch Tuck completely phone in every play? He was walking to the QB on most plays.

I don't think the Pro Bowl is a good measure of anything. Most players just don't even try.

Well in all fairness they're not really supposed to and most rules are extremely relaxed. Even if Tuck did beat his block is he allowed to sack the QB? With no blitzing it also makes things a little harder.

Its basically a passiing contest, and Rolle was knocking down every laser pass thrown to his receiver

sorry if you guys didnt watch it

the guy stood out as the best pass protector out there

It's funny because Rolle only knocked away one pass the entire game.

Using Jacks theory of football logic Jay Ratlif (DT) who had a pass defended is also a premier pass coverage DT.

Not to mention Rolle was outshined by D.Hall and Grimes who both had more passes defended and both had an INT.

Oh well atleast Rolle is stll the smartest GM/Coach/Player out there.

It's funny because Rolle only knocked away one pass the entire game.

Using Jacks theory of football logic Jay Ratlif (DT) who had a pass defended is also a premier pass coverage DT.

Not to mention Rolle was outshined by D.Hall and Grimes who both had more passes defended and both had an INT.

Oh well atleast Rolle is stll the smartest GM/Coach/Player out there.

We get it. You hate Rolle

Is Coughlin your uncle or something?

I saw Rolle knock down 2-3 passes in one 5 minute span alone. He certainly outplayed any other Giant on the field

Oh well who would you have us play at Saftey Cannuck? Eh? :rolleyes:

I saw Rolle knock down 2-3 passes in one 5 minute span alone. He certainly outplayed any other Giant on the field

Rolle didn't exactly tear it up this season and was in the Pro Bowl through popularity alone. I'd rather have either guy that the Cardinals have back there to replace him.

Sure you did :rolleyes:

Guess Jack is just seeing things again.

I never said I hated Rolle but the fact remains he played shitty this year for the contract he was given but yet you want to base his performance on an pro-bowl game. The entire secondary was suspect outside of Webster and is one of the reasons why we didn't make the playoffs however I guess because Rolle had a good pro-bowl game and obviously knows more about winning the game of football then the Giants we should give him a pass, right?

Who would I have us play at safety? Reed and Troy "The Hair" Polamalu, however since that is never going to happen we have to go with our best two players in Rolle and KP.

It's not about hating a player Jackyboy, it's about holding a player equally responsible for the collapse the Giants have had this past season. Rolle isnt excused from criticism just because in your eyes he "played well" at a meaningless pro-bowl game.

unsure.gif

Sorry Blu,

Just when Deon Grant a one year FA almost comes close to beating you in every stat when he was rotated in certain situations, I just expected more from Rolle as an impact player.

Heck Phillips came off a knee injury that was threaten his career and only finished with 10 tackles less then Rolle.

I like Rolle I really do, him and KP are the best at their position the Giant's have had in many, many years. It's just I was personally surprised to see Rolle make it to the pro-bowl and surprised more people haven't called for his lack of "impact" on the field, which is what we signed on for.

we should cut all of our pro bowl players

really :facepalm: ...........the nerve of them........who do they think they are??? :freaked: :freaked:

Jack you are crowning someone based on a game that the single play I saw on Youtube today the defensive linemen stood up at the snap and walked around like they were looking for their dropped diamond earring. Where the DBs played so off of WRs you would think there was a "Must be 5 yards away from the receiver" rule. I haven't seen the play(s) you are referencing but based on the single one I did see where after the catch defenders literally ran away so they wouldn't have to make a tackle I think the QB made a mistake and threw it right at Rolle...that is the only way he could have done anything good.

And that is in no way a slight against Rolle...although I agree he didn't play to the level he was being paid. That is a slight on the game itself which based on that single play was a fucking joke.

Jack you are crowning someone based on a game that the single play I saw on Youtube today the defensive linemen stood up at the snap and walked around like they were looking for their dropped diamond earring. Where the DBs played so off of WRs you would think there was a "Must be 5 yards away from the receiver" rule. I haven't seen the play(s) you are referencing but based on the single one I did see where after the catch defenders literally ran away so they wouldn't have to make a tackle I think the QB made a mistake and threw it right at Rolle...that is the only way he could have done anything good.

And that is in no way a slight against Rolle...although I agree he didn't play to the level he was being paid. That is a slight on the game itself which based on that single play was a fucking joke.

Shhhh. Jackyboy is a fucking idiot, he doesnt understand basic logic.