SportsWrath

Radio Rolle looked awful good in the Pro Bowl

JackStroud

Jack are you really this fucking stupid?

Just asking..........

In what context? The Pro Bowl is a passing contest essentially

Rolle was knocking them down left and right against the best in the game

It seems a lot of guys on here are mad Rolle made the Pro Bowl...........to which I answer "are you a Giants fan"....or are you a Coughlin fan.

Wouldn't you just love to have Tom over for dinner........I bet he's a barrel of laughs :rolleyes:

You haven't a clue as to what the pro-bowl is do you?

Why don't you clue me in

I see it as a fun affair of two hand touch, but the passing game is for real..........I was merely commenting on the fact so many people are indignant that a Giants player made the Pro Bowl and happened to do well in it.

Why don't you clue me in

I see it as a fun affair of two hand touch, but the passing game is for real..........I was merely commenting on the fact so many people are indignant that a Giants player made the Pro Bowl and happened to do well in it.

Yes it is so real...because while in your mind what is going on in the secondary is equatable to game scenarios the Dlinemen are WALKING towards the QB.

Jack you are a fucking moron and evidence A on why procreation should be a privalage and not a right. Not that I agree with that idea but damn you are doing your best to make be believe so.

That or you are one hell of a troll.

if your excited about being losers and your team only beating losers (except for Chicago, the only complete game we played all year)

vote for coughlin.............mr december

hes your man

another way Coughlins personality is hurting us is that quality free agents and asst coaches are not flocking to play for and coach the Giants

Rolle could have gone elsewhere but chose to play for us......lets give him more support <_<

Well in all fairness they're not really supposed to and most rules are extremely relaxed. Even if Tuck did beat his block is he allowed to sack the QB? With no blitzing it also makes things a little harder.

I'd like to see the pro bow; game dropped and just have a big skills challenge for all positions. See how popular the combine is? Imagine a creative skills challenge with all the best players in the nfl, I'd watch that shit.

I'd like to see the pro bow; game dropped and just have a big skills challenge for all positions. See how popular the combine is? Imagine a creative skills challenge with all the best players in the nfl, I'd watch that shit.

You think you could talk these pampered millionarires into an NFL Olympics?

Yes it is so real...because while in your mind what is going on in the secondary is equatable to game scenarios the Dlinemen are WALKING towards the QB.

Jack you are a fucking moron and evidence A on why procreation should be a privalage and not a right. Not that I agree with that idea but damn you are doing your best to make be believe so.

That or you are one hell of a troll.

I do not HATE Couughlin

He's a decent man.......I think we need to move on at the Head Coaching spot...........his euphoria over a 10-6 season with one win over a plus 500 club sealed it for me

He is not the guy to lead us back to the SB........look at the two coaches in the SB this year......would you not rather have either?

They used to a number of years ago.

Dont know why it was ever dropped.

They used to a number of years ago.

Dont know why it was ever dropped.

Yeah I remember the fastest man and qb challenge and some of the other stuff. That was the focal point of the pro bowl week for me. I think they should drop the game and expand on that, get creative with the drills. They even had the bench press and lineman challenges didn't they?

Yeah I remember the fastest man and qb challenge and some of the other stuff. That was the focal point of the pro bowl week for me. I think they should drop the game and expand on that, get creative with the drills. They even had the bench press and lineman challenges didn't they?

Yeah they had quite a few, one of my favorites was the "Legends" game where they took past stars of the NFL and had them play flag football. I'm pretty sure they had challenges for every position, even the kickers and punters had the trick shot challenges where basically they played HORSE while kicking/punting trick shots.

I'm with VG now, fuck the game just bring back all these games, atleast then maybe some people would have an interest in the probowl.

That skills stuff and other "entertainment" ideas ended abruptly when they had a touch game on the beach and that RB from the Pats (blanking on his name) blew his knee out and effectively ended his career. After that, everything was looked at through a prism of risk of injury - a QB strains a shoulder during throws competition, another player turns an ankle on the tires, unfortunate accidents with the bench press.....and so on. Too bad, I used to enjoy that, too.

I also liked the "Superstars" competition, when athletes from different sports would compete in a series of 10 events, none of them the specific sports played by the contestants. The classic moment there, of course, was Joe Frazier almost drowning during the 100M freestyle! I don't think he got 10M!

That skills stuff and other "entertainment" ideas ended abruptly when they had a touch game on the beach and that RB from the Pats (blanking on his name) blew his knee out and effectively ended his career. After that, everything was looked at through a prism of risk of injury - a QB strains a shoulder during throws competition, another player turns an ankle on the tires, unfortunate accidents with the bench press.....and so on. Too bad, I used to enjoy that, too.

I also liked the "Superstars" competition, when athletes from different sports would compete in a series of 10 events, none of them the specific sports played by the contestants. The classic moment there, of course, was Joe Frazier almost drowning during the 100M freestyle! I don't think he got 10M!

Robert Edwards