SportsWrath

Cam Newton

Guest StrahansGap

Guest StrahansGap

So you admit to being a troll?

Or you posted a stupid idea you thought some people would agree with and now you are trying to play it off as a "joke"

Either would work.

This time yes, I admit I trolled. But check this video out. It's Eli at his first Giants party:

Guest StrahansGap

1195446011100.gif

That one is hysterical. But in all seriousness, in a 3-4 years the Giants most certainly will have to think about drafting a QB. Hopefully Eli can produce positives for the next few years but eventually the inevitable will happen. I pray that he comes back next year better than ever. I really do.

Guest StrahansGap

Cam Newton will go to Washington. Snyder will want him to be his Vick.

Funny you say that. Kiper Jr. has Newton going to Washington too. Just saw it on Sportscenter.

Funny you say that. Kiper Jr. has Newton going to Washington too. Just saw it on Sportscenter.

I have had this gut feeling for a while especially after the McNabb got benched and Grossman was auditioning for next year. they will retain McNabb as the veteran back up and cut Rex. They may even start Mcnabb but by game 4 Newton will be in........ well maybe not Snyder will want to have his new QB out front leading the way for every one to see.

I have had this gut feeling for a while especially after the McNabb got benched and Grossman was auditioning for next year. they will retain McNabb as the veteran back up and cut Rex. They may even start Mcnabb but by game 4 Newton will be in........ well maybe not Snyder will want to have his new QB out front leading the way for every one to see.

mcnabb will not be back to that clown college. he's going to SF- (same circus, different clowns)