SportsWrath

2 may return this week

Lughead

But no one should take this game for granted. Washington is a tough team and a divisional game. We need these two back as soon as possible. Hope Smith returns the following week for Minnesota.

Exactly. Every win from here on out is needed. 12-4 would be awesome.

You can't 'rest' players when you aren't even close to having a playoff position, yet. You need everyone on the field that you can get.

I'm confused how "stating the obvious" turns me into a She-Man

:LMAO: Lighten up Sharon... I'm just busting your chops.

It started when I was looking for a "Mr Obvious" image on google... somehow Dennis Rodman (if that's him) was one of the images.. I couldn't resist. And that's how the story of you being Sassy Sarah the sequel started.

:LMAO: Lighten up Sharon... I'm just busting your chops.

It started when I was looking for a "Mr Obvious" image on google... somehow Dennis Rodman (if that's him) was one of the images.. I couldn't resist. And that's how the story of you being Sassy Sarah the sequel started.

Ohhhhhh....that is a really weird picture to be connected to Mr. Obvious.

Did you not see blunatic ask you a couple of times who you were because you changed your name? Nas said the shemale version of lubeck, and Nem answered with what he said.

I saw the one well after the She-male thing started and didn't bother replying cause all I did was change my name....Family Guy Higgins not changing was evident enough who I was

I saw the one well after the She-male thing started and didn't bother replying cause all I did was change my name....Family Guy Higgins not changing was evident enough who I was

Isn't Liz Cheney lesbian?