SportsWrath

If the Giants lose this weekend...

Sephiroth

That was before I saw the records today of all the other NFC teams.

Yea.. they're like ONE game ahead of us with the exception of Atl. But even then.. I don't think we make the playoffs at 9-7... nor would be deserving of a spot at that record.. no one is.

Having said that, it's 11-5, Seph.

Lots of teams still need to play eachother.....for example, Philly has to travel to the Bears this weekend.

Having said that, I agree with Seph.....we lose to Jax at home, and fall to 6-5, and we are pretty fucked.

The bears aren't making it. This is who they still have to play.

Eagles

@Lions (who put up a lot of points.)

Patriots

@Vikings

Jets

@Packers

They could easily lose 4 of the next 6 (Eagles, pats, jets, packers) to finish 9-7, and if we finish 9-7 we have the tie breaker with the head to head win. But I could also see them dropping one of the road games vs the Lions or vikings. The Jets probly won't get to rest anyone in week 16 because the pats are right there. The Packers may or may not be able to rest anyone depending on how they stand for home field.

The bears aren't making it. This is who they still have to play.

Eagles

@Lions (who put up a lot of points.)

Patriots

@Vikings

Jets

@Packers

They could easily lose 4 of the next 6 (Eagles, pats, jets, packers) to finish 9-7, and if we finish 9-7 we have the tie breaker with the head to head win. But I could also see them dropping one of the road games vs the Lions or vikings. The Jets probly won't get to rest anyone in week 16 because the pats are right there. The Packers may or may not be able to rest anyone depending on how they stand for home field.

I would like to see the Bears go 3-3 and or even 2-4, I have them beating Philly tomorrow, and also the Jets at Solider Field. going 4-2, their D is legit. The Bucs could also 3-3 they have not beat a team with a winning record and have Baltimore,Atlanta and New Orleans left along with Washington who's .500. The Saints I am not even sure about them, but they get the Bengals and Rams the next two weeks but they have lost to Cleveland and should of lost yesterday. Still the NFC east could definently get 2 if things play out right, maybe 3 but we should sweep Washington and they have way too many off field issues, they only beat Tennessee cause they have more.

I think the Bears and Saints are the WC. We can still win the division though, we are one game out and I could see the Eagles go 3-3 the rest of the way, I see us go 4-2, we win the division on better division record

Im thinkin its either us or Philly and the Bears or Pack as the wildcards. Im thinking the Saints and Bucs will fail to make the playoffs.

Im thinkin its either us or Philly and the Bears or Pack as the wildcards. Im thinking the Saints and Bucs will fail to make the playoffs.

This all depends on how well we recover from all these fucking injuries... of course it would be very helpful if we win this weekend.. given how our O is missing many key pieces.

This all depends on how well we recover from all these fucking injuries... of course it would be very helpful if we win this weekend.. given how our O is missing many key pieces.

Each week gets bigger, and this Jax game is huge. This is about as close to a must-win as they get without technically being must-win.

Definitely, thats what I meant. If we can patch together wins until we get some key players back, and then finish stron, thats how i think it will play out.

If we lose this sunday against Jacksonville, nothing changes for us. This is the one game we can afford to lose because everyone else is division or conference opponents. I'd take a loss this sunday if we win every game after or every divisional game. Now if only we could make that kinda bargain...

If we lose this sunday against Jacksonville, nothing changes for us. This is the one game we can afford to lose because everyone else is division or conference opponents. I'd take a loss this sunday if we win every game after or every divisional game. Now if only we could make that kinda bargain...

I understand your logic....but if we don't beat the the Jags, with their #20 offense and #27 defense, at home, then we'll be lucky to finish 8-8.

I'm pretty convinced that we'll need to make do with the talent/health we've got now.....even if we get a couple guys back, we'll likely lose a couple more.