SportsWrath

Phill favored by 3 and they're the home team....

Storm

What is Vegas smoking? We are going to lose by a lot more than 3....night game...nationally televised......Giants in a poor form injury wise....

I'm betting against the Giants and I'm going to win lots of money. See you all tommorrow night when I'm hoping for a win, though. I would love to lose money this weekend.

I hate to agree, but I do. All the injuries against a team we just don't match up against well. I would LOVE to see the Giants win, knock Vick to hell and regain the "top team in the nfc" designation, especially since my eagle fan friend is coming to watch the game with me tomorrow. But, I just can't see it happening.

I hope to God I'm wrong, but I'm as big an optimist as anyone with the Giants, and all I'm hoping for is a close game.

As a man who spent a lot of time, not to mention paychecks, around the NFL gambling table once told me, "respect the line". Think the Giants are little tired of hearing how they have no chance tonight? I expect them to come out with great intensity and make this a war.

naaah ....a close , hard fought divisional game coming up tonight ......if Vick has a poor day ....we can kill them ....they are not that bloody good !

Our D will give them some problems ....and their D isnt that great either ......anything can happen ......i think Vegas has it just right ......Eagles by 3

( but the Giants can easily win this game , especially if we win the turnover battle for once )

This is Antonio Pierce's prescription.

1. Do not allow him to roll to his left

2. Turn Vick into a Runner.. Yes I said it. Fatigue will kick in later in the game. More att to get a hit on him.

3. Keep someone over the top of DeSean Jackson hard to stop from Big Plays!! Same thing get hits on him. Counter speed w/physical play!!

4. Eli and offense need to control the clock.. ANDY REID has the BEST 15 PLAY SCRIPT in the NFL.

4a. Also when playing VICK, blitz up the Middle "A GAPS" force him to commit to either Running or A quick Throw

FWIW: Pierce lead the D back in '06 when we beat Vick and the Falcons 27 - 14.

Vick's numbers that day?

14 for 27 for 154 yards with 68 rushing yards. He was also sacked 7 times in that game.

phil simms was pretty confident in a giants win yesterday.

listening to him actually made me feel better about tonight.

and storm, if the giants win tonight i wont say anything about vegas, ill just say to you in godfather fashion "never take sides against the family again, ever."

fredo.

This is Antonio Pierce's prescription.

1. Do not allow him to roll to his left

2. Turn Vick into a Runner.. Yes I said it. Fatigue will kick in later in the game. More att to get a hit on him.

3. Keep someone over the top of DeSean Jackson hard to stop from Big Plays!! Same thing get hits on him. Counter speed w/physical play!!

4. Eli and offense need to control the clock.. ANDY REID has the BEST 15 PLAY SCRIPT in the NFL.

4a. Also when playing VICK, blitz up the Middle "A GAPS" force him to commit to either Running or A quick Throw

FWIW: Pierce lead the D back in '06 when we beat Vick and the Falcons 27 - 14.

Vick's numbers that day?

14 for 27 for 154 yards with 68 rushing yards. He was also sacked 7 times in that game.

Controlling the clock would mean that Gilbride would actually have to string together some runs....not gonna happen. It will be run, pass, pass, run pass, pass, run, pass, pass. All game. Just like always.

phil simms was pretty confident in a giants win yesterday.

listening to him actually made me feel better about tonight.

and storm, if the giants win tonight i wont say anything about vegas, ill just say to you in godfather fashion "never take sides against the family again, ever."

fredo.

I want the Giants to win...I just don't have a good feeling about tonight...

Vegas is obviously not fixated on a one week period like the majority of the media and fans.

Vegas is looking at a 6-3 team, with the #1 defense, #2 offense, coming off a loss, with some injuries, travelling to play a hot Eagles team.

The line makes perfect sense to me.

I want the Giants to win...I just don't have a good feeling about tonight...

betting money against the giants falls into the fredo corleone taking sides against the family analogy i created.

you broke my heart fredo.

Vegas is obviously not fixated on a one week period like the majority of the media and fans.

Vegas is looking at a 6-3 team, with the #1 defense, #2 offense, coming off a loss, with some injuries, travelling to play a hot Eagles team.

actually Vegas is moving the spreads in order to keep betting even on both sides. They don't give a shit who is playing, just on pulling in 5% of the handle.

They are essentially calling the game a push....the 3 points is for Philly being at home. Calling this game even is a stretch....

What is Vegas smoking? We are going to lose by a lot more than 3....night game...nationally televised......Giants in a poor form injury wise....

I'm betting against the Giants and I'm going to win lots of money. See you all tommorrow night when I'm hoping for a win, though. I would love to lose money this weekend.

I agree. We're gonna get killed tonight and it ain't gonna be close.

Birds - 41

Giants - 31 (two TDs in garbage time)