SportsWrath

Dave Meggett Gets 30 Years For Sexual Assault

Mr. P

You seem to be advocating rape? JackStroud are you advocating forcing yourself on another person sexually?

oh boy, this is going in a very ugly direction. a debate the dog doesn't even want to pursue...anybody want to discuss eli manning being overrated instead?

I'd echo the comments that Dave Meggett was a great football player and growing up, was one of the reasons the Giants became my favorite team. Of course, when you're young, you don't necessarily follow the personal issues like you do when you're older. Too, the media is much more present nowadays than it was.

The sentence fits the crime, if there is proven history. If there is not, than 30 years is excessive. That's not to excuse his behavior in any way, but even a short prison term can cause someone's life to be restarted. I personally know a few folks who are currently serving sentences. While their sentences are nowhere near 30 years, their lives are completely screwed for much, much longer and might I say that in some cases, dealing with life afterwards can be tougher than dealing with life in.

I used to be 100% one of those, if you don't want to do the time - don't do the crime type people. And am still, but I make an effort to understand the situation before offering judgment.

If there is two things that can be taken from this, they're

(1) that just because an individual has athletic ability and is succefful on the field, it does not make them a role model. This should be a lesson for athletes, fans, and parents of fans.

2) that our "corrections" system is perhaps one of the biggest misnomers there is. If the system was anything close to competant, Meggett would not have raped this girl...especially after displaying a history of the same crime.

you guys would not have procreated in the cave man days

your seed would have died out......maybe not a bad thing LOL

Prehistoric paintings depict the Cave Man Joe Morris..... he had no problems finding a date with the cave ladies.

I'd echo the comments that Dave Meggett was a great football player and growing up, was one of the reasons the Giants became my favorite team. Of course, when you're young, you don't necessarily follow the personal issues like you do when you're older. Too, the media is much more present nowadays than it was.

The sentence fits the crime, if there is proven history. If there is not, than 30 years is excessive. That's not to excuse his behavior in any way, but even a short prison term can cause someone's life to be restarted. I personally know a few folks who are currently serving sentences. While their sentences are nowhere near 30 years, their lives are completely screwed for much, much longer and might I say that in some cases, dealing with life afterwards can be tougher than dealing with life in.

I used to be 100% one of those, if you don't want to do the time - don't do the crime type people. And am still, but I make an effort to understand the situation before offering judgment.

If there is two things that can be taken from this, they're

(1) that just because an individual has athletic ability and is succefful on the field, it does not make them a role model. This should be a lesson for athletes, fans, and parents of fans.

2) that our "corrections" system is perhaps one of the biggest misnomers there is. If the system was anything close to competant, Meggett would not have raped this girl...especially after displaying a history of the same crime.

He was also a frequent flier at Baltimore whore houses with several busts for frequenting prostitutes. A couple of them he was upset at the services and jacked chicks up. One of the more famous he hit on a disguised vice cop. Fuck him...let him rot.

He was also a frequent flier at Baltimore whore houses with several busts for frequenting prostitutes. A couple of them he was upset at the services and jacked chicks up. One of the more famous he hit on a disguised vice cop. Fuck him...let him rot.

I hope Big Ben out in Pittsburgh took note of this development and realizes how fortunate he is not to be in the adjoining cell.

Rape is one of the most disgusting acts a person can commit. Rapist should have a choice of punishment thought. Chop their fucking Dick off or Death.

I don't support Life in prison sentences with no parole if that's the sentence put a bullet in them. It's a lot cheaper that feeding an inmate for the rest of his life

To me, its the second most disgusting acts. Child rapists and moletsers take the cake. there should be no jury, trial, defense etc for those fucks. Burn em immediately.. :furious:

But yeah, givin the facts, Meggett is a P.O.S.

I hope Big Ben out in Pittsburgh took note of this development and realizes how fortunate he is not to be in the adjoining cell.

So true....Unlike Meggett this dumb ass can't fly beneath the radar. He better shape up from here on out.

I wonder what would have happened if Dave Meggett were still playing in the NFL.......maybe QB in Pittsburgh....all of this would have probably gone away.

he would still have a place on the giants...the dog knows they welcome women beaters, rapists and thugs of all kinds...

he would still have a place on the giants...the dog knows they welcome women beaters, rapists and thugs of all kinds...

Did the dog get his feelings hurt? Did he take this comment a little personally? Does that mean you're a Steeler fan? lol

Where do you get the idea that we had a lot of women beaters etc? :confused:

Did the dog get his feelings hurt? Did he take this comment a little personally? Does that mean you're a Steeler fan? lol

Well Boley was suspended last season for assaulting his wife. It's an asinine comment though anyway as no team has 110% clean athletes. As in all walks of society some people do stupid acts.

well, super fan, let's see. boley and bernard were both signed with that on the resume...looking back, burress had restraining orders against him via his wife...going back in history, the dog would be happy to point out the trash from nebraska who raped a woman...as for roethlisberger, the dog will tell you he is absolute trash and disgusting and the dog wouldn't mind seeing the steelers lose every game he starts...that being said, he is a better QB than manning. the dog is just saying...

wolf - from the dog's perspective, the giants organization is no different than any other, and so they are far from the 110% clean. That is as assanine a comment as you can get...

well, super fan, let's see. boley and bernard were both signed with that on the resume...looking back, burress had restraining orders against him via his wife...going back in history, the dog would be happy to point out the trash from nebraska who raped a woman...as for roethlisberger, the dog will tell you he is absolute trash and disgusting and the dog wouldn't mind seeing the steelers lose every game he starts...that being said, he is a better QB than manning. the dog is just saying...

wolf - from the dog's perspective, the giants organization is no different than any other, and so they are far from the 110% clean. That is as assanine a comment as you can get...

So, you're agreeing with Wolf then? You just repeated what he said and called his comment asinine.

And I'm assuming you mean Christian Peter.

So, you're agreeing with Wolf then? You just repeated what he said and called his comment asinine.

And I'm assuming you mean Christian Peter.

that's the guy...and yes, with apologies to wolf, the dog misread his post earlier when responding. yes, the dog agrees, no organization is not without its share of trash, which is why joe's comment was ignorant.