SportsWrath

Blunatic....you might be right about Shanahan.

JMFP

Have to admit, benching McNabb and going with Rex Grossman was just a mind-blower. And then he throws McNabb under the bus by implying he's not in football condition. Just nuts.

Maybe those two rings really are just because of John Elway and Terrell Davis.

I'll guess we'll find out more after we get a shot to play them....but this really could be a huge negative turning point for this team.

Have to admit, benching McNabb and going with Rex Grossman was just a mind-blower. And then he throws McNabb under the bus by implying he's not in football condition. Just nuts.

I'll guess we'll find out more after we get a shot to play them....but this really could be a huge negative turning point for this team.

He flat out said it. Gave him an excuse too, the hamstring, but he said it all the same. He also said that he didn't understand the 2 minute offense.

Add it up: Shanahan said McNabb was fat and stupid.

He flat out said it. Gave him an excuse too, the hamstring, but he said it all the same. He also said that he didn't understand the 2 minute offense.

Add it up: Shanahan said McNabb was fat and stupid.

Considering after a decade plus of playing in the NFL McNabb didn't know the overtime rules maybe he would be right. Also Owens would concur on the out of shape part.

Man, McNabb must have REALLY fucked up in a past life.

Between Philly fans, 4 NFC Championship games, a losing Super Bowl, Rush Limbaugh, the ACLU, Terrell Owens, and now Shanahan throwing him under the bus, the guy just can't seem to catch a fucking break.

Considering after a decade plus of playing in the NFL McNabb didn't know the overtime rules maybe he would be right. Also Owens would concur on the out of shape part.

I still think McNabb is the most naturally gifted QB I've ever seen, except for perhaps Elway. But McNabb has never been one for extra hours on the practice field and it shows in his play and his physique.

Shanahan's a very good coach

He's won a lot of games with mediocre talent

McNabb is not a very good QB......never was exceptional and he's getting old now

The Skins should be out looking for a a younger QB......theres got to be someone sitting on somebodys bench or QB on a college team that can help these guys.

Until then McNabb is it.......he does have a remarkable talent for winning games with mediocre personal stats

when he was younger and mobile he was very dangerous.

Shanahan's a very good coach

He's won a lot of games with mediocre talent

McNabb is not a very good QB......never was exceptional and he's getting old now

The Skins should be out looking for a a younger QB......theres got to be someone sitting on somebodys bench or QB on a college team that can help these guys.

Until then McNabb is it.......he does have a remarkable talent for winning games with mediocre personal stats

when he was younger and mobile he was very dangerous.

like CrazedDogs said, he is a athletically gifted QB, but to me he was never has good has he could of been and I said at the beginning of the year I thought he was a little past his prime. Hes still young, but hes not football young and he has a rash of injuries that put another five years at least on his career. Hes the perfect candidate for Minnesota next year

like CrazedDogs said, he is a athletically gifted QB, but to me he was never has good has he could of been and I said at the beginning of the year I thought he was a little past his prime. Hes still young, but hes not football young and he has a rash of injuries that put another five years at least on his career. Hes the perfect candidate for Minnesota next year

Very much agree....Minnesota would be a perfect fit. With their running game, and their defense, they really don't need Favre and his dopey decisions. McNabb would be a much better game manager than Favre.

Very much agree....Minnesota would be a perfect fit. With their running game, and their defense, they really don't need Favre and his dopey decisions. McNabb would be a much better game manager than Favre.

Joe I think he was joking

Minnesota has become the new Oakland- land of the retreads.......McNuggets is the new Favre

As I said before the season started, Minnesota should've taken McNabb or one of the other free agent QB's to secure that position. Farvre had pressure on him to come back (not that he didn't relish it). They had no Plan B.

Joe I think he was joking

Minnesota has become the new Oakland- land of the retreads.......McNuggets is the new Favre

I think Minnesota makes sense for McNabb....he has a few years left, and Childress was his old OC, so they would each have a comfort level. Plus, they have a defense and a running game.

I think Minnesota makes sense for McNabb....he has a few years left, and Childress was his old OC, so they would each have a comfort level. Plus, they have a defense and a running game.

I think it would make sense as well, even, But I don't think Chilly is returning to their sidelines next year.

I also see merit in this possibility. How long do you really see Cutler in Chicago? People are making the Jeff George comparisons again. Cutler being reunited with Shanahan could be possible, McNabb heading north to a team he can help and a system he would do well in.

As I said before the season started, Minnesota should've taken McNabb or one of the other free agent QB's to secure that position. Farvre had pressure on him to come back (not that he didn't relish it). They had no Plan B.

I really believe Favre did not want to play, But he freaking should of said that in March. Not well if this plays out and that plays out and I feel better, and Minnesota should of said fuck you and moved on with a different QB, instead they went well we like Jackson and Rosenfals were are fine with them and without Favre. Only to send players to his doorstep two weeks before the start of the season. Minnesota was considered a great organization, I look them at kinda of laughing stock now, and then this Moss thing, Third Rounder for a guy you had two weeks? They are in more of a trouble then people think even going forward till next year, and where has Jared Allen been

I understand why the Vikings keep doing it to themselves. Everybody keeps thinking for the last few years that the Farve who kept Green Bay in the playoffs and competitive was the guy who they were getting. Green Bay saw Farve was done after our Giants beat them in the playoffs. The Jets saw the Farve who could take a team missing a QB and carry them to the playoffs.

Everyone keeps seeing what Farve used to be instead of who he is now. He hasn't been the winning factor these last few years but the reason why teams have failed. No way he comes back after this season.

I really believe Favre did not want to play, But he freaking should of said that in March. Not well if this plays out and that plays out and I feel better, and Minnesota should of said fuck you and moved on with a different QB, instead they went well we like Jackson and Rosenfals were are fine with them and without Favre. Only to send players to his doorstep two weeks before the start of the season. Minnesota was considered a great organization, I look them at kinda of laughing stock now, and then this Moss thing, Third Rounder for a guy you had two weeks? They are in more of a trouble then people think even going forward till next year, and where has Jared Allen been

i think the organization is good. they just got involved with the wrong coach. they were all too hungry and impatient for glory. sometimes we forget how great an organization the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS is.

i think the organization is good. they just got involved with the wrong coach. they were all too hungry and impatient for glory. sometimes we forget how great an organization the NY FOOTBALL GIANTS is.

I think they dump Childress for sure, they have had a problem with that area. Denny Green had his moments there, but they should of promoted Dungy to head coach, like they should do now with Leslie Frazier

:LMAO:

"I think Shanahan is still searching for John Elway," Plummer said. "Somehow, someway, he thinks there's going to be another guy like John Elway.

"He coached a team to almost perfection [with Elway] so he wanted that again, he wanted that every time we went out there. It's just not realistic."

- Jake the Snake

I also see merit in this possibility. How long do you really see Cutler in Chicago? People are making the Jeff George comparisons again. Cutler being reunited with Shanahan could be possible, McNabb heading north to a team he can help and a system he would do well in.

Cutler is regressing, but a it's a combination of a terrible (worst in the NFL) offensive line, and an offensive coordinator that has always left his QB's vulnerable.

You look at Mike Martz offenses, and the common denominator is an utter disregard for the safety of the QB......Warner, Bulger, and now Cutler.

The Bears offensive line made the Redskins defense look like the Steel Curtain.

i think tavaris jackson is going to surprise people if he gets a shot.

he seemed to be putting it together in the last 4 games of the 2008 season before they got favre: 59-89 740 yards 8 TD's 1 INT and 3 wins.

didnt look too shabby out of the bullpen last week either

Cutler is regressing, but a it's a combination of a terrible (worst in the NFL) offensive line, and an offensive coordinator that has always left his QB's vulnerable.

You look at Mike Martz offenses, and the common denominator is an utter disregard for the safety of the QB......Warner, Bulger, and now Cutler.

The Bears offensive line made the Redskins defense look like the Steel Curtain.

The problem is that Cutler panics far too easily and is not suitable for that kind of pressure offense. You need a QB with ice veins to run a Martz offense.

I'm surprised anyone considers him a future starter.

i think tavaris jackson is going to surprise people if he gets a shot.

he seemed to be putting it together in the last 4 games of the 2008 season before they got favre: 59-89 740 yards 8 TD's 1 INT and 3 wins.

didnt look too shabby out of the bullpen last week either