SportsWrath

the most talented 1-6 team in the NFL

JackStroud

with the Jets and Pittsburgh getting owned by NFC teams yesterday

this really takes a lot of air out of the superior AFC pundits.......they are saying NOTHING today

all these so called experts who were Cowboy and AFC cheerleaders are eating their humble pie

The Giants right now and I emphasize right NOW are atop the heap.....at least top 5

this really takes a lot of air out of the superior AFC pundits.......they are saying NOTHING today

all these so called experts who were Cowboy and AFC cheerleaders are eating their humble pie

The Giants right now and I emphasize right NOW are atop the heap.....at least top 5

Jack .....for the first time ( perhaps ever ) i actually agree with you. We are Top 5 right now and we really should be 7-2 by the time we visit Philly for a huge game on Nov 21

How exactly were the Jets owned? Owned I think of is a blowout. That was not a blowout.

I'd challenge the Pitt one as well cause a 10 point difference isn't being owned but the score doesn't always tell the story and I didn't watch that game.

Jack .....for the first time ( perhaps ever ) i actually agree with you. We are Top 5 right now and we really should be 7-2 by the time we visit Philly for a huge game on Nov 21

I think we've agreed on a few things before

I just have to laugh how the Saints abused the supposedly GREAT Pittsburg Steelers

There is but one team favored right now by Vegas and that's the New Jersey Football Giants

favored 5-2 to win all the marble by the Sports Books :thumbs:

I don't blame Kitna....the frigging Dallas defense just got owned by David Garrard....at home!

What's happened to Demarcus Ware?

not really so much DeMarcus Ware, its their overrated secondary.Mike Jenkins was in the Pro Bowl last year, cause he had 5 picks and wore the star, but what no one else seemed to notice is he dropped about 20 picks and has hands of stone, and this year I think he is the most penalized corner in the NFL the guy gets Pass Interference called on him like 3 times a game. And Terrence Newman never has been good, Our receivers always seem to kill him, Eli did serve a INT to him last week, but the rest of the game we murdered him again.

Until I see us cutting down dramatically on this turnovers.. and end the season with a + ratio, I say this team needs to get its act together.. we almost let the Lions and Dallas right back in... great teams don't do that.

Until I see us cutting down dramatically on this turnovers.. and end the season with a + ratio, I say this team needs to get its act together.. we almost let the Lions and Dallas right back in... great teams don't do that.

irrelevent

we took our foot off the gas

were a juggernaut now.....no one can stop us

That's my point.. a disciplined team doesn't take its foot off the gas.

I dunno...we were passing with 5 minutes left in the game...up by 18. :rolleyes:

IMO, Gilbride isn't quite sure how to put teams away....or maybe it's Eli changing plays at the LOS....

I dunno...we were passing with 5 minutes left in the game...up by 18. :rolleyes:

IMO, Gilbride isn't quite sure how to put teams away....or maybe it's Eli changing plays at the LOS....

I don't mind us playing like that.. it's the fact that the team tends to slack off at the end.

I don't mind us playing like that.. it's the fact that the team tends to slack off at the end.

You don't mind potentially giving up points because you're not just running the clock out with a solid lead? You don't enjoy smart football? Greedy bastid.

You don't mind potentially giving up points because you're not just running the clock out with a solid lead? You don't enjoy smart football? Greedy bastid.

No because it could be because teams are expecting run and are stacking the box.. so we go deep and why not. A completed pass puts them on their heel AND runs out the clock just as well as the run.

How exactly were the Jets owned? Owned I think of is a blowout. That was not a blowout.

I'd challenge the Pitt one as well cause a 10 point difference isn't being owned but the score doesn't always tell the story and I didn't watch that game.

Don't ignore me Jack. You made a ridiculous claim. Back it up.

No because it could be because teams are expecting run and are stacking the box.. so we go deep and why not. A completed pass puts them on their heel AND runs out the clock just as well as the run.

So does pinning them back in their own end and making them go close to the length of the football field, though. And especially with our defense. Throwing in that situation is foolish up by 18....stacked box or not...waste the 3 x's 40 seconds, 2 minutes, gone. Force them to use timeouts. THAT'S how you close out games. Not by throwing and almost losing them. We were one onside kick recovery away from losing by 1 with the Gilbride method.

So does pinning them back in their own end and making them go close to the length of the football field, though. And especially with our defense. Throwing in that situation is foolish up by 18....stacked box or not...waste the 3 x's 40 seconds, 2 minutes, gone. Force them to use timeouts. THAT'S how you close out games. Not by throwing and almost losing them. We were one onside kick recovery away from losing by 1 with the Gilbride method.

We do run the ball late in games.. we're just not as successful at it because teams are expecting it.

Don't ignore me Jack. You made a ridiculous claim. Back it up.

I DID watch both games and the Jets an Pittsburgh got abused, believe me. Physically abused by the Saints and Packers D

the myth of the mighty AFC is just that

A MYTH

add to that the fact the Giants are THE most physical team in the NFL and you get the Vegas belief we will win the SB

We do run the ball late in games.. we're just not as successful at it because teams are expecting it.

You don't have to be. You're trying to shorten the game. Not extend it. That's what your defense is for. We threw on 3rd and medium. If it was 3rd and 8 or longer I'd say, yah, go ahead and pass (and tell Manning that if it isn't there to friggin fall on the ground or some shit). But 3rd and 5? Run the ball, who cares if you don't get it, you aren't trying to score anymore points. Even the sequence of plays before Bradshaw's fumble, which was after the INT (I think) we were throwing the ball. It just doesn't make sense. If there's 5 minutes left in the 4th, and I'm an offensive coordinator, I'm running the ball on 3 successive plays. If I make it, awesome, if not, that's why I have a defense. Chances are, I win by 18, or I win by 11 maybe...but I certainly don't allow it to get back to being a one score game with everything riding on an onside kick.

Of course teams are expecting you to run the ball up 18 in the waning minutes of the 4th quarter. That's what winning teams do.

I DID watch both games and the Jets an Pittsburgh got abused, believe me. Physically abused by the Saints and Packers D

A MYTH

add to that the fact the Giants are THE most physical team in the NFL and you get the Vegas belief we will win the SB

The Jets offense just sucks mightily. The Packers are more dinged up then a $5 dollar hooker on defense. They don't abuse ANYBODY. The Jets defense, however, held the Packers to 9 points. If the Jets had any offense, they win that game.

Titants are more physical than the Giants.

A MYTH

The Jets were as abused as the Packers were. Both defenses played great. Which means no one was owned.

Seriously Jack you need mental help. No one in either game was owned. You live in this delusional world where Blackburn is an MVP and the Giants can do no wrong. I am not kidding here man. I am seriously concerned about your mental well being. Seek help. Because you are on the edge of a breakdown. One bad loss by the Giants...honestly man I fear for those around you. Please. SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION. NoW!

The Jets offense just sucks mightily. The Packers are more dinged up then a $5 dollar hooker on defense. They don't abuse ANYBODY. The Jets defense, however, held the Packers to 9 points. If the Jets had any offense, they win that game.

Titants are more physical than the Giants.

Are they really The Titants ???? The guys we outgained 2 to 1 and fumbled away the game too?

Vegas has no faith the Titants will face the Giants in the SB.........they do however feel we will meet those toothless Jets you just disrespected LOL You're a real tool sometimes :rolleyes: