SportsWrath

the most talented 1-6 team in the NFL

JackStroud

Are they really The Titants ???? The guys we outgained 2 to 1 and fumbled away the game too?

Vegas has no faith the Titants will face the Giants in the SB.........they do however feel we will meet those toothless Jets you just disrespected LOL You're a real tool sometimes :rolleyes:

So because some gambling capital of the world gives the Giants the odds they're the most physical team? You've seen the Titans play. Those guys are ruthless and often downright dirty. And also, I question the physicality of our special teams.

And the Jets offense blows.

Opps.......your Tiniants just picked up Randy "The Plague" Moss

They are cursed now.........NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Why? They don't have any other receivers with Britt likely out for several weeks. Moss immediately makes them better.

touche

nothing like picking up the 78th ranked Bellicheck worshiping, Cafateria worker hating, WR in the NFL to make you BETTER LOL :freaked:

Because all that has everything to do with ability. Other than Britt and Chris Johnson, the Titans don't really have any consistent offensive threats. Another receiver who will push and potentially show the youngsters at the position some things does immediately make them better. And the Titans are a legitimate contender unlike the lame Vikings, I don't think you'll have to worry about brutally honest commentary from Moss (let's face it, the Vikings do suck, probably should have taken some advice from Moss about his OLD TEAM). And about the media thing, why does he have to make himself available to the media in the first place?

Because all that has everything to do with ability. Other than Britt and Chris Johnson, the Titans don't really have any consistent offensive threats. Another receiver who will push and potentially show the youngsters at the position some things does immediately make them better. And the Titans are a legitimate contender unlike the lame Vikings, I don't think you'll have to worry about brutally honest commentary from Moss (let's face it, the Vikings do suck, probably should have taken some advice from Moss about his OLD TEAM). And about the media thing, why does he have to make himself available to the media in the first place?

to be totally honest with you I could not care less about Randy Moss or his new team

Hes a has been, and they have no chance of making it to the Super Bowl 1-100 shot at best......having said that I'd love to see them somehow make it to Dallas and have the Giants exact their revenge

The SB Refs will not allow the the thug tactics........We have really advanced since that game.....it would not be even close

to be totally honest with you I could not care less about Randy Moss or his new team

Hes a has been, and they have no chance of making it to the Super Bowl 1-100 shot at best......having said that I'd love to see them somehow make it to Dallas and have the Giants exact their revenge

The SB Refs will not allow the the thug tactics........We have really advanced since that game.....it would not be even close

If any refs will, its the refs in the super bowl. They usually just let them play more in the playoffs.

If any refs will, its the refs in the super bowl. They usually just let them play more in the playoffs.

Ok say its Superbowl Sunday your $1000 rent is due and you have 500 to lay a bet on?

The Giants or Titans?

no odds.......or points

even up?

where does your money go? :rolleyes:

randy moss is going to help the titans a lot. they will be respected by the time the playoffs start.

i'd still bet the giants if they make it to the superbowl, shit i already put 50 on the giants when their superbowl odds were 20/1