SportsWrath

Carolina played hard, and they are a good team

JackStroud

despite a mountain of mistakes we plowed them under the turf

If we were clicking we would have beatn them by 50 points

who's going to stop us now???? the "Who Dat's"????

I've got this as my power rankings as of today Sept 13th-

#1 New Orleans- Kings until de-throned no one repeats in the SB anymore

#2 NY Giants.....with the LBer situation apparently finally solved we have no visible weaknesses, and too many strengths to mention

#3- Houston- my dark horse pick to make it to the SB this year

#4- Baltimore

#5- New England

Cowboys and Jets look like 8-8 teams to me with 19-0 mouths

Jack ......you appear to be even more insane than usual.

( and with Chase injured ......how we can have any chance .....season over ! )

regards

UK

hmmm chase injured knee in pre-season- he should not be out there......need's 6-8 weeks to heal a knee or get some orthroscopic surgery

I hope if he comes back hes wearing an industrial strength knee brace

I had knee surgery 2 yrs ago.....unless you go full boat with a cadaver ACL you're playing with fire

he needs to heal up....do we really need him for the chumps we are facing? Peyton better get used ot losing.....hes on real old team

We have to dramatically improve our rushing attack to be considered among the NFL elites.

The secondary is much improved....to think that Deon Grant is our #3 safety gives you an idea of how much improved we are at that position.

Carolina was obviously looking at the 2009 game tapes with respect to our pass defense....3 INTS in the end zone.

We have to dramatically improve our rushing attack to be considered among the NFL elites.

The secondary is much improved....to think that Deon Grant is our #3 safety gives you an idea of how much improved we are at that position.

Carolina was obviously looking at the 2009 game tapes with respect to our pass defense....3 INTS in the end zone.

With respect to the pass rush........you saw it full bore when the dangerous Panthers were forced to pass in the 4th Qtr

the rest of the game our D stayed home to stop the most potent running game in he NFL cold......you should think this trough before you dis-respect our pass rush :confused:

With respect to the pass rush........you saw it full bore when the dangerous Panthers were forced to pass in the 4th Qtr

the rest of the game our D stayed home to stop the most potent running game in he NFL cold......you should think this trough before you dis-respect our pass rush :confused:

"Rushing attack" = Running Game (Offense) not "Pass Rush" (Defense).

your right sorry about that and the atrocious 118 yds rushing we put on the record books.......good grief

WTF..........we should be averaging 200 against those mansters Carolina puts 8 in the box every year

118 yards is nothing to shout about.

I think it was clear that Carolina came in to stop the run and we came in to establish it. It took completing a couple passes before running lanes started opening up.

Carolina is a good team and this is a good win. Our defense was especially impressive, not because they did one thing or another, but because they made the necessary adjustments at half time to beat a good team. I gained a good bit of confidence in our DC yesterday.

My problem was the 3rd downs. We let a mediocre QB convert far too many 3rd and longs. Do that against Peyton Sunday night and we're toast. Wouldn't count on him - or many QBs - throwing us gifts down near the end zone.

My problem was the 3rd downs. We let a mediocre QB convert far too many 3rd and longs. Do that against Peyton Sunday night and we're toast. Wouldn't count on him - or many QBs - throwing us gifts down near the end zone.

mediocre QB?

he was a high draft pick........sent a pro bowl and SB winning QB packing

has an outstanding record as a starter in the NFL, and beat us 48-7 last year

give the giants some credit

You got me, Sherlock.....now go hop on your rascal and hunt down some applesauce.

yeah

I will and at 6 foot 1 245 I'll get off it once i'm finished with my applesauce

and kick your axx all over the planet anytime I feel like it

picture one of George Foremans final fights

thats what it would look like twerp......anytime anytime

now go try and find your tiny little weenie with a magnifying glass ..........and don't drool too hard while you play with it

yeah

I will and at 6 foot 1 245 I'll get off it once i'm finished with my applesauce

and kick your axx all over the planet anytime I feel like it

picture one of George Foremans final fights

thats what it would look like twerp......anytime anytime

now go try and find your tiny little weenie with a magnifying glass ..........and don't drool too hard while you play with it

2gwutt0.gif

6-1.........245????

CampbellsChunky.jpg

I think Delhomme played in one SB (they are tough to even get to), and Moore had been superb in his last 7 starts before meeting the big blue meatgrinder. Its tough to unseat a longstanding mid-career QB as we saw with the idiot Collins.....so Moore must be pretty good, more than mediocre.....I did not think he was the problem Sunday.....they could not run on us or stop us in the air. I trust Fox's judgement. he is one of the best NFL Head Coaches.....top 5.

BTW my Chest is 52 inches and the waist 36.....so you need to go find another avatar for my physique.....biceps 18

I'm not as big as ol George but darn close. The last time I hit a man in anger in a bar fight, I caught him upside with an roundhouse left in the head ..... he weighed at least 220 and flew about 8 ft through the air......short fight. Very grateful he survived.....despite his taunting his way to a near death experience. I also boxed while in college in amateur bouts.

Go on bitch........come and get it. If you dare :rolleyes:

I think Delhomme played in one SB (they are tough to even get to), and Moore had been superb in his last 7 starts before meeting the big blue meatgrinder. Its tough to unseat a longstanding mid-career QB as we saw with the idiot Collins.....so Moore must be pretty good, more than mediocre.....I did not think he was the problem Sunday.....they could not run on us or stop us in the air. I trust Fox's judgement. he is one of the best NFL Head Coaches.....top 5.

BTW my Chest is 52 inches and the waist 36.....so you need to go find another avatar for my physique.....biceps 18

I'm not as big as ol George but darn close. The last time I hit a man in anger in a bar fight, I caught him upside with an roundhouse left in the head ..... he weighed at least 220 and flew about 8 ft through the air......short fight. Very grateful he survived.....despite his taunting his way to a near death experience. I also boxed while in college in amateur bouts.

hahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah

:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

I'm only kidding with you....I haven't talked with you in a long time and I'm breaking your balls.

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to offend you.

Now go home and get your fuckin' rascal.

electric_mobility_rascal_329le.jpg