SportsWrath

The NYG second pick

Nas

I guess Reese doesnt give a shit about the LB situation. Solid player but I would have preferred a LB. Lets hope one falls to us.

I think someone is forgetting we have Chase "Dirty White Boy" Blackburn. Sleep well Giants fans, We have the DWB.

We took a five technique or someone is a 3-4 NT when we needed a three technique DT we have a five technique that doesn't fit in Canty already, The fucking Bucs took Price who is a three technique and the same exact fucking thing has Gerald McCoy goddamn Bucs

Not overly upset at this one as there's some need at DT. Reading briefly on him, he's not too bad a second round pick. We still need a LB big time. Lee is still available. Does he drop to the third? We're half way through the 2nd.

Reese: "(Joseph) is a big anchor. He's a human post. He'll give our LBs a chance to run to the ball."

Reese thinks Joseph taking some snaps at nose could free up Canty to move to "3 technique" (over the guard)

Reese: "(Joseph) is a big anchor. He's a human post. He'll give our LBs a chance to run to the ball."

Reese thinks Joseph taking some snaps at nose could free up Canty to move to "3 technique" (over the guard)

What LBs? lol

What LBs? lol

our starters at will and sam are pretty much already decided upon.

maybe they give goff another chance at mlb, maybe they grab one in the 3rd, i dont know.

but if the defensive line is good enough we could put jackstroud at linebacker and be ok.

our starters at will and sam are pretty much already decided upon.

maybe they give goff another chance at mlb, maybe they grab one in the 3rd, i dont know.

but if the defensive line is good enough we could put jackstroud at linebacker and be ok.

There's no fucking way the Giants go this offseason without addressing the MLB issue.. no fucking way.. granted this draft seems to be thing at that spot..

There's no fucking way the Giants go this offseason without addressing the MLB issue.. no fucking way.. granted this draft seems to be thing at that spot..

im hoping we get someone in round 3. or move up anytime now.

or post draft get a proven one in a trade.

who knows.

newsdaygiants

Most DLs love sacks. Not Linval Joseph. "I like to hit the running back. I like to play inside and I feel comfortable on the inside."

He can take blockers off of Tuck and Osi and Paul has well, still like to see Kiwi now traded for D'Qwell Jackson maybe it happens, I guess we will see if Canty can play three technique and don't forget we can put Tuck at DT he might be the perfect three technique I am not saying permanently but coming out of ND some thought he might be a better DT then end, I think in certain situations will put at Tuck at DT, Paul at one end and Osi at the other with Joseph eating p blockers

Nas, I thought the same thing. I was wrong.

Getting a linebacker in the 4th or 5th is basically just standing pat.....unless we strike gold (and we won't), any LB we pick this year will be just another guy.

Maybe Reese thinks this year's LB's will be last year's WR's. I hope he's right. I seriously hope Sintim and Goff step up in a big way, or we are fucked for another year.