SportsWrath

The NYG second pick

Nas

Nas, I thought the same thing. I was wrong.

Getting a linebacker in the 4th or 5th is basically just standing pat.....unless we strike gold (and we won't), any LB we pick this year will be just another guy.

Maybe Reese thinks this year's LB's will be last year's WR's. I hope he's right. I seriously hope Sintim and Goff step up in a big way, or we are fucked for another year.

Nope, the Raiders drafted McClain... The Giants maybe trading for a MLB. No fucking way we go into the season with Goff as starter.

Nope, the Raiders drafted McClain... The Giants maybe trading for a MLB. No fucking way we go into the season with Goff as starter.

Believe it, Nas.

Linebackers are worthless to the Giants. This just fucking sealed it.

I wish I could start three tight ends in my fanstasy league....they'd all be from the NFC East.

I don't think we would of drafted McClain even he was there at 15, Karlos Dansby, Andra Davis are 3-4 guys and not quick enough to play the Tampa 2 so there wasn't much in free agency, I think McClain was in the same boat. D'Qwell Jackson whos still a possibility plays in a 3-4 but is quick enough to play MLB in the Tampa 2, they had JPP rated 6th best player of the entire draft, not sure where they had McClain, but in post draft interviews I am hearing McClain was just a guy on their radar and was just OK. McClain to the Giants seemed more of a media creation