SportsWrath

If another Chase Blackburn were available in the draft....

JMFP

I would pull a Ditka and trade our entire draft away plus next years draft to get a HoF player like Blackburn.

Seriously Blackburn has been the best thing to happen to the NFL since Ryan Leaf.

I couldn't even imagine how many Super Bowls the Giants would win with Blackburn on defense and Leaf on offense.

The closest the NFL ever came to that was Mean Joe Green and Terry Bradshaw.

Surely there will be collusion by all NFL teams if were to try and trade up. Its pretty unfair having one player like CHase Blackburn on your team; having 2 is pretty much cheating. It guarantees championship year after year until they retire and Chase Blackburn type players dont retire/slow down until well into their 60's so...this will never happen.

Surely there will be collusion by all NFL teams if were to try and trade up. Its pretty unfair having one player like CHase Blackburn on your team; having 2 is pretty much cheating. It guarantees championship year after year until they retire and Chase Blackburn type players dont retire/slow down until well into their 60's so...this will never happen.

The Dolphins could use half a Chase Blackburn.

Are you guys mocking Jack?

I'm praising Blackburn.

In fact, I just read today in the Bergen Record (sorry, no link) that Blackburn played the entire 2009 season with a ruptured spleen and a broken neck. I can't imagine how kick-ass he'll be once he's 100%.

I'm praising Blackburn.

In fact, I just read today in the Bergen Record (sorry, no link) that Blackburn played the entire 2009 season with a ruptured spleen and a broken neck. I can't imagine how kick-ass he'll be once he's 100%.

I read in the Asbury Park Press (sorry, no link) that he plays on two peg legs.

He could get the fancier ones, but his incredible balance and body control makes them unnecessary.

I saw the need at MLBer and called for us to move up to get Cushing or the other USC guy with the GB guy with Rephunzel haircut.....

Instead we go Nicks.........no problem with Nicks but come on.......we need a strong fast stud LBer right now worst than we needed Eli in that draft

I don't think Reese likes drafting (can't say it).......that will be his downfall.

And neither one of those linebackers you mentioned...play middle linebacker.

A LBer is a LBer........both could play the middle

We have compensated for the worst MLBer in Giants history for 10 years.......and frankly have given him no help at outside LBer.......at one time the Giants were all about LBer.......we were always good at LBer

If we had given Mitchell his $5 million, and brought in one of those USC guys we would be one of the top LBer tandems in the league